Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26256 times)

notice how every one of those tweets are some angry young black kid with something to prove to his homies lol.
they dont intend on doing anything, but they have an image to sell.

being black must be exhausting. playing a character all the loving time. scared to chill out and be a reasonable person in case another black person sees you doing so lol.

zimmerman isn't going to go home, i'm sure he and the police are entirely aware of the situation

woops thats a pretty good looking parody account
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:51:59 PM by Kearn »

DEFENDING HIMSELF FROM WHAT? THE ONLY WOUND HE HAD WAS THE GUNSHOT

and i think i'm a trillionaire, same reasoning
Because, oh I don't know... Men's Wearhouse Spokesman WAS FIGHTING WITH HIM WITH A GUN.

Also we should probably stop screaming in caps

lol Kevin Hart's post
notice how every one of those tweets are some angry young black kid with something to prove to his homies lol.

being black must be exhausting. playing a character all the loving time. scared to chill out and be a reasonable person in case another black person sees you doing so lol.
I see a white girl

Because, oh I don't know... Men's Wearhouse Spokesman WAS FIGHTING WITH HIM WITH A GUN.

Also we should probably stop screaming in caps

how on earth do you fight someone with a gun without shooting them

the type of woman who shed a tear at the caged kitten commercials, and run to buy laundry detergent because a commercial told them to. THAT kind of woman lol

The type that dedicates their days to watching Lifetime?

how on earth do you fight someone with a gun without shooting them
Trayvon obviously noticed it. He was scared.

So no more worldwide coverage?
Yay

https://twitter.com/search?q=159%20edgewater&src=typd

holy stuff he is going to die
Always expect the internet to remain classy.

Another one of the sad things about all the media-coverage around this case is that even if Zimmerman was found entirely to not be guilty and no evidence suggested he was, the bloke will probably never have an easy life, since people will always be on his back for it.

And the same is true to some extent to the victims family, and the family of the suspect.

Kevin Hart y u do dis?

i almost feel bad for you guys
all the black people here are civilized!

He's probably gonna go into hiding imo

Trayvon obviously noticed it. He was scared.

he only noticed after he was pounding zimmerman's head into the sidewalk

Why do you always try to pull the race card out? Being black has nothing to do with your character. The many intelligent African Americans are thought of as stupid just because others do stupid stuff.