Author Topic: Project UKA: Making a Micronation (WIP) + (Needs Support)  (Read 65422 times)

I hate minecraft. I learned how to survive with a few different boy scout troops across the world. I also was just tested an hour ago on my IQ 12 times. Why is it that I scored exactly 154 every exact time I got in results? if you did the iq test on the internet you're loving handicapped regardless of your score.
African tribe? Not in africa, but can be a tribe I guess? Tribal survival style at least.
I should go ask my friend, he owns the materials in the warehouse.
forget your friend.
Also totally ignoring my request to go to war. And Afkoshlia is more than serious, too. I've had that project in my mind as a fun little game for 3-5 years and now it's time to put it to the test on your little bitch ass.

Also totally ignoring my request to go to war. And Afkoshlia is more than serious, too. I've had that project in my mind as a fun little game for 3-5 years and now it's time to put it to the test on your little bitch ass.

To your idea of my "online" tests, I took them at my nearby institute. Damn short-term memory got in the way of remembering anything other than my IQ.

To your declaration of war, I have no idea where your "nation" is. If I did, I would send my little army of 42. They all have knives and random rifles (such as the M1 Garand) which they had to arm themselves with. I do not fund for the Aeronian military, I just assembled a few brave volunteering citizens as they signed a petition to assemble a military for Aerox. And I did agree to it, but never funded for it much. I do plan to fund some more later though!

If I did, I would send my little army of 42.
funny thing is you don't even have 19 members

funny thing is you don't even have 19 members

That is the dumb website. I have a binder full of citizen applications that people in-person have filled out and signed. I recommend the website to them, they usually say they will check it out. I do have a feed of how many actions are done on the website per minute. That allows me to see how many people have visited my website today.

Total of Today: 142

142? 19 website members? That is pitiful.

Edit: Nice Kerbal avatar. Jeb, Bill, Bob, or someone?

For the binder of citizen applications
dont you remeber? he doesnt have a camera because he does not want to spend money on "simple things"

142? 19 website members? That is pitiful.
Yes, you and your website are quite pitiful.

I like how he can't make a political stance.
He says he's making this country to "have more freedom," but he also says he doesn't trust/support capitalists?

Anyway, can you stop blatantly lying about everything?

I can bring my axe and knife set. I am able to use my survival skills that I hardly ever practice and or use! Chop a tree here and there, keep chopping until I can start making a shelter and fire. And so on, you know how it goes.
ahahaha
good luck mining raw ore with your little 8 year old arms
and then, you know, refining it
apply the above joke to every raw resources required by modern civilization

I wish you luck in competing with the global market and finding natural resources in either the ice caps or your nation built out of sand in the middle of the ocean

I wish you luck in competing with the global market and finding natural resources in either the ice caps or your nation built out of sand in the middle of the ocean
This. You have, at the very best, fish and sand. Both are things you need. Neither are things society is in dire need of.

And even if you did have any land it would risk invasion from anyone since no one actually lives in your "nation" to defend it.

going off the vague as hell location he gave us of his national sand pile, he'd basically be drowning in pirates