Author Topic: Project UKA: Making a Micronation (WIP) + (Needs Support)  (Read 65402 times)

alright kiddies, show's over, everyone go home and apologize to your parents for being out this late, we're taking it from here

« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 02:41:03 PM by RagnaTheBroedge »

It's entirely possible to create a micronation, but I can guarantee this poor kid hasn't done a single thing he's said he has. However, he is right about the lack of age restriction. Take for example the Kingdom of Talossa, one of the oldest micronations that still exist. Here, I'll just copy paste the mind-blowing part from Wikipedia:

Quote from: Wikipedia
Talossa was founded as a kingdom on December 26, 1979 by Robert Ben Madison, a 14 year-old resident of Milwaukee, shortly after the death of his mother. At that time the kingdom occupied Madison's bedroom, and he adopted the name "Talossa" for it after discovering that the word means "inside the house" in Finnish.

Wow tough guy, I've got 5 people but you don't have guns.

You're really a friend
Watch out, he has nukes!
No, seriously, he claims to have nuclear weapons.

It's entirely possible to create a micronation, but I can guarantee this poor kid hasn't done a single thing he's said he has. However, he is right about the lack of age restriction. Take for example the Kingdom of Talossa, one of the oldest micronations that still exist. Here, I'll just copy paste the mind-blowing part from Wikipedia:

But this guy sounds like he actually knows what he's doing.

yeah where else have you posted about your micronation

imo the blockland forums should be the last place you want to do this kind of thing

Nuclear Fusion:
Launch a proton and neutron at very high speeds against each other, it will create a chain reaction of hydrogen and (forgot this gas particle). It will also create less but still hot amounts of heat. By "less" I mean it will create less heat than nuclear Fission, the more complicated and is used in nukes. Fusion is mainly used in nuclear reactors for electricity. If a turbine fails, cooling water stops flowing. If the water stops flowing, it will begin to overheat and then explode into fire (not your nuclear mushroom). The explosion will release a ton of rads of radiation. Look at Chernobyl Nuclear Powerplant and its surrounding region. Chernobyl City, Kiev, ect. Its death toll is over 9000 (no reference intended) humans.
Already I can tell you know absolutely nothing about nuclear fusion because you simply reworded the first sentence from the wiki article, with also pretending to forget what the second gas particle is (which is helium.)
This one actually makes me laugh, when you state the obvious, but thin out the material and just let it pan out into a long paragraph doesn't make you seem smart. And what's wit the turbine stuff? That's not exactly relevant and talking about common knowledge about Chernobyl doesn't make you remotely smart.

seriously are you autistic
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 04:38:34 PM by Funkadelic »

Already I can tell you know absolutely nothing about nuclear fusion because you simply reworded the first sentence, with also pretending to forget what the second gas particle is (which is helium.)
This one actually makes me laugh, when you state the obvious, but thin out the material and just let it pan out into a long paragraph doesn't make you seem smart. And what's wit the turbine stuff? That's not exactly relevant and talking about common knowledge about Chernobyl doesn't make you remotely smart.

seriously are you autistic
he's (almost) a first year middle schooler

he's (almost) a first year middle schooler
Lol imagine a country that consists of only 6th graders

Watch out, he has nukes!
No, seriously, he claims to have nuclear weapons.
And I claim to have intelligence.

And I claim to have intelligence.
From I've seen of you, you do have intelligence.
I might have worded that statement wrong, I meant to imply that he was lying, but also making a joke out of it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 04:54:47 PM by bithead9 »

Regardless if you were joking or not, ops a real cigarette tough kid. Afkoshlia will kick his ass in a good round of some Minecraft PVP

Why does this have 30 pages?

Why does this have 30 pages?
Becuse op refuses to accept that he is autistic