Author Topic: Project UKA: Making a Micronation (WIP) + (Needs Support)  (Read 65431 times)

this is just one gigantic ridiculous-fest

How this thread is kept alive:

I hate minecraft. I learned how to survive with a few different boy scout troops across the world. I also was just tested an hour ago on my IQ 12 times. Why is it that I scored exactly 154 every exact time I got in results?
Well considering you're an incompetent child and 154 is above genius, you really have a problem with lying. Seriously if you want us to believe you are smart don't act like an autistic 10 year old.

Edit: damn autocorrect
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 10:24:51 AM by Funkadelic »

How many more holes do we have to poke in your story before you give up and realize someone at your age can never pull this off?

Just stop lying to your self already.

For the binder of citizen applications

Okay, but the information is private to the Aeronian government and that citizen.

I like how he can't make a political stance.
He says he's making this country to "have more freedom," but he also says he doesn't trust/support capitalists?

Anyway, can you stop blatantly lying about everything?

Lying? Ha ha ha...no.

Okay, but the information is private to the Aeronian government and that citizen.

Lying? Ha ha ha...no.
stop
loving
trying please

i still dont know what the forget this is

To your idea of my "online" tests, I took them at my nearby institute. Damn short-term memory got in the way of remembering anything other than my IQ.

To your declaration of war, I have no idea where your "nation" is. If I did, I would send my little army of 42. They all have knives and random rifles (such as the M1 Garand) which they had to arm themselves with. I do not fund for the Aeronian military, I just assembled a few brave volunteering citizens as they signed a petition to assemble a military for Aerox. And I did agree to it, but never funded for it much. I do plan to fund some more later though!
Wow tough guy, I've got 5 people but you don't have guns.

You're really a friend

Damn short-term memory got in the way of remembering anything other than my IQ.

Because everyone wants a Leader who can't remember anything for longer than 2 minutes.

pretty sure op is going to pull a "HAHAHAHA I WAS JUST PRETENDING I HAVE FOOLED ALL YOU UNINTELLIGENT SIMPLETONS" sooner or later

pretty sure op is going to pull a "HAHAHAHA I WAS JUST PRETENDING I HAVE FOOLED ALL YOU UNINTELLIGENT SIMPLETONS" sooner or later

No

If you make an overly dramatic video about your project and post it on a site like Reddit, you could garner a massive following of idiots. Then you might even get on the news and we can laugh about it later over coffee.

yeah where else have you posted about your micronation

imo the blockland forums should be the last place you want to do this kind of thing