Author Topic: Project UKA: Making a Micronation (WIP) + (Needs Support)  (Read 65428 times)

13. Noone may use the name or "Aerox" in any sentence unless given permission.
yet you don't have a law for rape
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 06:17:39 PM by lolz?? »

Don't worry everyone!
The Republic of Greg will take over this silly "nation", and move on the conquer the world!
With our superior technology, it will be an easy task.
GLORY TO ROG!

And it almost died too.

cnai b citezen

Unfortunately, we're running out of space for our territory (it's me), so you'll have no place to live.
We're planning to expand to a whole house! So do not worry!

Is this seriously still going? Are you guys seriously still arguing with him?

I thought you would have learned by now that you're not gonna get through his dense skull him. Let it go.

^
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 07:40:36 PM by Clone trooper »

^
Oh god is this admittance to trolling? have I finally caught one??

EDIT: Afkoshlia is still open if anyone wants to live here. We have free whatever you want for Blockland Forum members.

^
I like how you're willfully agreeing that you have a dense skull.

Cool does not comply. Cool is simply an expression in which I do not use.
2cool4cool

I like how you're willfully agreeing that you have a dense skull.

Not that part. The other part.

Oh god is this admittance to trolling? have I finally caught one??

EDIT: Afkoshlia is still open if anyone wants to live here. We have free whatever you want for Blockland Forum members.

Yes and No.

Am I using this to perform possibly the smallest troll I have done? Most likely yes.
Is this a joke? No. Am I still doing the project? Yes
Will you go kill yourself already? I planned to, but then I changed my mind and figured life is a one-time thing.

That's good enough for me.

Okay...

I am still making this micronation, but I do admit that I did use this project to troll a bit when the idea went out of hand.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 03:40:28 PM by Ephialtes »

Not that part. The other part.

Yes and No.

Am I using this to perform possibly the smallest troll I have done? Most likely yes.
Is this a joke? No. Am I still doing the project? Yes
Will you go kill yourself already? I planned to, but then I changed my mind and figured life is a one-time thing.
Not if you're a buddhist.

So, become a monk, kill yourself, come back to life as a bird & create your bird nation and bomb us with your bird bombs.