If any Club Nintendo users are here on blockland, the Elite Status Gifts are out

Author Topic: If any Club Nintendo users are here on blockland, the Elite Status Gifts are out  (Read 1416 times)

i know there's club nintendo people on here that probably have gold but don't check club nintendo often, so i made this a thread

i personally got majoras mask soundtrack because holy loving stuff
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 02:31:21 PM by skill4life »

Ugh, how come people in the US get cool rewards and I'm stuck with a loving note book here in the UK? :(

Ugh, how come people in the US get cool rewards and I'm stuck with a loving note book here in the UK? :(
Be damn lucky - Finland doesn't have Club Nintendo at all.

Pretty sure my brother is getting the posters as he already has the soundtrack.

boring rewards again
last year i got the poster set. not sure if i'm going to go for the poster set again or the soundtrack

I would get WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase if I had 40 more points >:C

There's stuff all in the UK for Club Nintendo. It's ridiculous.

Plus it turns out they wipe your points after a certain time, which I didn't know about, so I lost a large number of them.

>tfw when you were 50 coins away from platinum

last time i got a mario hat

i remember getting a wii-fit cup thing shaped like a dumbell. I still have it...

in exchange you got dream team earlier >:C

I was almost at Platinum until like 100 of my coins were removed from my account for some reason.

I was almost at Platinum until like 100 of my coins were removed from my account for some reason.

25 here.
I got link's awakening a 2nd time c:

i got gold status
what should i get