Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 605066 times)

I've given into temptation and decided to buy this thing for consoles instead of waiting for PC port
http://www.game.co.uk/en/grand-theft-auto-v-game-exclusive-special-edition-227264
I wanted to get this edition because it has bonus stuff, but it's out of stock. Is it even worth spending an extra £17 for the stuff?
imo getting extra weapons early on makes the game too easy

then again that poster is badass.

i am mad again
so i took this beauty of mine

around the map for a drive, with the hud and radar off, just for the forget of it, and when i'm about a mile away from Los Santos, this SUV suddenly cuts on front of me while trying to turn into a strip mall, and I slam into him. my car instantly bursts into flames, killing me and the dumbforgetass driver. so i turned my game off, in fear of losing my car.

i'm afraid that if i turn it back on, it'll be gone
if you blow up WITH your car, it will be at the impound.

i money hacked for 2 hours and i got like 10 million dollars
thanks unpatched bugs!

i money hacked for 2 hours and i got like 10 million dollars
thanks unpatched bugs!
thats amazing, ill have to abuse that later

thats amazing, ill have to abuse that later
could be long but will be worth it

if you blow up WITH your car, it will be at the impound.

thanks, but it turns out that restarting the game helped. i had saved right before the drive, luckily. my car was in my garage when i went back.

my baby is alive <3
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 07:34:23 PM by Shinji »

baby come back
baby came back

you dont need gold because gold simply enables you to play online.
and that's it

gold is the special benefit club, not just online. online is the major feature, but to do anything but play single player games, you need gold. that includes social club rewards, because i linked my account and got nothing.

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14LxADeLNVw

maybe if franklin cut his yeeyee ass hair, he would get some bitches on his richard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14LxADeLNVw

maybe if franklin cut his yeeyee ass hair, he would get some bitches on his richard

LOL. that part made me nearly cry laughing the first time i saw it.

also, here, some more modded cars of mine:

>not having a General Lee

i SO wish there was something like the michael myers mask. would be so cool to be a serial killer in that.

is there any way you can wear a motorcycle helmet while not on a motorcycle? he always takes his helmet off the moment i get off the bike

>not finding a dukes

:(
They're all over the south end.
>tfw "General Lee" by Johnny Cash comes on, then jump a gap and honking the horn