Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 598527 times)

do you have a medium or large warehouse? ive been debating if i should replace my medium one for the one in vinewood but im thinking the car warehouse is a better deal

my first warehouse was/is medium, second is large

im gonna replace my medium w/ another large at some point for that grind efficiency tho

How do you guys even do the warehouse supply run missions? Do you do it in a crew? Every time I do it I just end up getting pwnd by XxXx_YourAlreadyDeadLvL8000_x XxX and losing tons of cash and time, and if I try to do it by myself I usually just get that handicapped Valkyrie mission where I instantly get shot down with no recourse

Can you still lag-switch into empty public lobbies lol?

How do you guys even do the warehouse supply run missions? Do you do it in a crew? Every time I do it I just end up getting pwnd by XxXx_YourAlreadyDeadLvL8000_x XxX and losing tons of cash and time, and if I try to do it by myself I usually just get that handicapped Valkyrie mission where I instantly get shot down with no recourse

lag switching stopped working for me so now i block the ports gta uses to matchmake

i use resource monitor to stop the network process for like 10 seconds

You silly beans, it's super duper easy to create your own solo public lobbies on PC and even possible to get friends into them.  Just create a custom firewall rule blocking GTA5.exe from accessing a specific port that talks to Rockstars public lobby servers but not block the ability to remain online.

You silly beans, it's super duper easy to create your own solo public lobbies on PC and even possible to get friends into them.  Just create a custom firewall rule blocking GTA5.exe from accessing a specific port that talks to Rockstars public lobby servers but not block the ability to remain online.
private lobbies are cool and all for grinding but just playing with your friends is pretty boring

looks like rockstar finally learnt what a bomber jacket is

https://youtu.be/tUF1ti3dlVA?t=48s

specific port
maybe you should say which port that is

i use resource monitor to stop the network process for like 10 seconds
or just freezing all of GTAV works too

my cycle:

supply warehouse
supply warehouse
source/sell cars
repeat
My cycle used to be
-export car
-import car
-vip mission (usually headhunter)
repeat
I take about 20-30 min doing that, and I get 100k

I was also going for a bunker but I heard that it takes a long time to fully fill everything up and that it doesnt give much

finally the snow is gone, no more slipping about whilst doing heists :D

looks like rockstar finally learnt what a bomber jacket is

https://youtu.be/tUF1ti3dlVA?t=48s

Maybe they need to figure out how a loving M1 Helmet works and fix it.

Those "Combat" helmets they made make my soul die slowly.

I also like how that "Free" car still costs 500k for some reason.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 08:26:53 AM by plad101 »

i will never not be angry

instagram god of gta v (more pics coming)

if you log in between now and some point in march youll get 200k for free