Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 599610 times)

dont spend any money on this stuff

VIP headhunter / sightseer is more lucrative cash wise than this stuff
you would be right if there weren't a wait time before you can do another vip mission.

it sounds like you can make Pegasus aircraft be personal vehicles
it'd be amazing to be able to call my savage to me instead of my buzzard

if it's only planes and not helicopters then it might not be as useful to get around with
Any and all Pegasus air vehicles can be stored and called in. it doesn't work the same way as the ceo vehicle call ins though, it spawns it at the "nearest suitable location" which is 99% of the time closer than Pegasus would be but still it can be far.

the oppressor is loving awesome

Any and all Pegasus air vehicles can be stored and called in. it doesn't work the same way as the ceo vehicle call ins though, it spawns it at the "nearest suitable location" which is 99% of the time closer than Pegasus would be but still it can be far.
that's good to know
I was worried that it might try putting it in a narrow alley/under a bridge or something silly

that's good to know
I was worried that it might try putting it in a narrow alley/under a bridge or something silly
So far its always been somewhere with ample room to take off. helicopters have a bit more spots they'll spawn at but for planes in the city it'll either spawn in the water way on the sides, or on the beach. I haven't seen it spawn in the city yet

hey buddy I think you got the wrong door the leather clubs two blocks down

you know i had to do it to em 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:41:45 PM by torin² »

7.5/10 no ice ass watch
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 09:42:39 AM by JumboMuffin »

new update is awesome, lots of actual content and the new revolver is really cool
also snow and christmas stuff drops this tuesday

forgot to bump, the snows here if you guys care