Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 599525 times)

If only I had enough cash to buy both an office for the CEO stuff and a bunker, but trying to do heists with randoms is about as fun and productive and stuffting down my own throat.
Thankfully I have gotten to play some of the gunrunning missions and tasks and they are a blast, I just can't take advantage of the perks of doing them.

anyone know a working mod menu for online, im not going to go around killing people and trapping them like a prick. I just want to make online actually good fun with my friends and not have to spend an extra $500 in microtransactions for a loving $60 game to get what i want to have fun

lucky for you the only good one, force menu has been deleted off the face of the planet

wellllllllllllllllllllllll forget me i guess

Crate missions suck. The only time I've ever been able to actually profit off crate missions is when I lag switch into an empty lobby and then invite friends, and even then there's no guarantee you're not going to get the ultra-slow aluminium foil airplane vs military attack chopper mission.

Drug missions >>> crate missions. Except for post op vans.

is there a way to make GTA V run on my potato computer?
CPU : intel i5 2310 4 cores 2.9GHZ
GPU : intel loving family hd graphics
RAM : 8 loving gigabytes for gods sake
pls send help

cpu and ram alright, gpu might forget you over there

get an actual gpu maybe

idk if anyone here actually cares about gta's stories/lore anymore but is anyone else a bit disappointed that almsot everyone from gta 4's stories were pretty much treated like stuff?

the united liberty paper contact, one of the more classic 'agent' characters, makes up a good part of gta 4's story and knows everything, in a way similar to mike toreno, though he's a more realist type and works both for his nation and patriotism as well as getting the government's more direct wishes solved. his role was pretty important in niko's story needless to say, and what happens to him in gta v? he's pretty much just another dude to shoot down and has no other purpose

marnie, one of the strangers/freaks that niko comes across, helps financially, then helps her flee the city from drug dealers and after which she tells him over e-mail that she's living safe and happily with her parents and going to college to become a psychologist and find out how to help others like her? yeah lmao nah she's a part of some deranged cult now

johnny? an actual protagonist that you spent a whole campaign playing as, spent a whole campaign watching him try to climb himself out of the pit, resolving bad blood, making it through dozens of life-threatening situations, breaking into a loving prison with his gang, and cutting ties with his girlfriend who's obviously being a bad influence on him with her crystal meth addiction? what happens to him? he gets turned into a wimpy methed out bitch that gets murdered in less than a minute just to show off how WACKY and CRAZY XD trevor was

and that's just a few cases, i really don't get why they felt the need to stuff on just about everyone from gta 4's story, almost all of them end up miserable or dead aside from packie. did they just think since people didn't think the game was the best that the best way to respond to it was to cut up and revile the characteristics of it?

never finished gta 4's story, got about 18 hours into it
also with gta sa, only got 75% through recently until steam cloud forgeted my save up :'(

congrats on rank 420 and a massive frickin page stretch

congrats on rank 420 and a massive frickin page stretch
congrats on having a tiny monitor >:C