Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 599632 times)

GTA V Is overrated.
The Best GTA Game is obviously Grab the Auto 5
literally the same thing shortened

Flashback to 3 years ago when I got 3 bil from a hacked bounty

is it possible to do CEO/motorcycle club stuff with friends away from public lobbies?

I've read it's possible to force a single player public lobby through network shenanigans, but that would also kill the possibility of buddies joining in

invite only
some restrictions for ceo and mc club activities apply

invite only
some restrictions for ceo and mc club activities apply
Clarification: On an Invite-Only server, you still have access to all CEO Abilities and CEO Missions (accessible through the Quick Menu), however, all smuggling operations (including buying/selling stock and managing your warehouse properties) are locked to public servers.

all smuggling operations (including buying/selling stock and managing your warehouse properties) are locked to public servers.
disappointing

so it sounds like it's possible to kill your network connection so it makes you host your own "public" server
if I were on LAN with the people I wanted to play with, would that work somehow?

but if it wasnt restricted to public servers it would be too easy.
but nobody has ever attacked me in one of those missions

its pretty generally accepted not to attack people doing CEO stuff, that acceptance being enforcd when you're being defended by your friend in a laser ;)

I'm on my strategy called road to a million, save up one million dollars to be a CEO, and grind valuable VIP missions, do I need something more? Like extra money for war vehicles or being a CEO can have it as a discount

I'm on my strategy called road to a million, save up one million dollars to be a CEO, and grind valuable VIP missions, do I need something more? Like extra money for war vehicles or being a CEO can have it as a discount
You can spawn Insurgent's and some other mounted weapon vehicles as a CEO. It costs money to spawn them, but if you're willing to spend around $2K to get $100K+ then it's well worth it. Also add me on Steam so we can coordinate and play, I wanna help.

You can spawn Insurgent's and some other mounted weapon vehicles as a CEO. It costs money to spawn them, but if you're willing to spend around $2K to get $100K+ then it's well worth it. Also add me on Steam so we can coordinate and play, I wanna help.
Thanks a bunch man, when I get home I'll add you c:

so it sounds like it's possible to kill your network connection so it makes you host your own "public" server

Did they patch it recently? Me and my friend do this all the time

Finally got banned. RIP. </3

(Unbanned on January 17th tho.)

Did they patch it recently? Me and my friend do this all the time
They can patch it on consoles, can't on PC.  It's just now becoming popular lel

i need active players in this game so i can do some heists and get some cash