Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 599672 times)

who are these people
also, my skyline

its fast
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 04:11:46 PM by gebenuwell »

I haven't used it personally, but it's only got 8 missiles.  To my knowledge, you have to go all the way back to your vehicle warehouse to reset them, and they do not regen.  I'd personally just stick with the Buzzard or Hydra, but again, I haven't tried the Ruiner 2000.
Oh that sounds like the worst. Guess I'm sticking with my Hydra, it really is the most efficient vehicle for uncoordinated attacks. I usually just kill everyone until they all leave, then I can move cargo and work in peace.

The reason the Ruiner 2000 only gets 8 missiles is because they're the best loving missiles in the game.

The speed is faster than any of the other missiles and the turn rate is extremely quick. It turns on a dime.

I'm guessing they only allow it 8 at a time because they're pretty OP if they were unlimited.

I like the new skylines, I plan on getting one. I honestly find their price a little silly, not to start another flame war.

The reason the Ruiner 2000 only gets 8 missiles is because they're the best loving missiles in the game.
"Best" is incredibly subjective.  They really suffer in range, but I guess the rest of that is alright.  I just feel 8 is incredibly low when juxtaposed with the Hydra and Buzzard's unlimited number lel
I like the new skylines, I plan on getting one. I honestly find their price a little silly, not to start another flame war.
The Skyline's pretty great my dude.  I'm personally alright with the Skyline upgrade price just because I fully expected the car + the upgrade to be over $2m at a loving minimum.  There was a lot of hype about this car coming out, but yeah, it's definitely a pricey upgrade.  Most expensive one thus far at Benny's.  For some reason I got it for $904k rather than $970k though, might have something to do with my normal Elegy having a little bit of customization, but I doubt it.  No clue tbh.  Have fun with it though fam, it's nicknamed Godzilla for a reason hahaha

"Best" is incredibly subjective.  They really suffer in range, but I guess the rest of that is alright.  I just feel 8 is incredibly low when juxtaposed with the Hydra and Buzzard's unlimited number lelThe
I mean, it is a car. You aren't supposed to be engaging in combat that requires lock-on missiles.
In times you do need it, it's guaranteed to hit.

I mean, the "Skyline" is okay, but it's not the most fun car in the game to drive. I actually think the old Sultan is more fun to drive, but the best car in the game for open-world mayhem is the T20. Top speed with beautiful handling.

Got some new cars, including the brand new Truffade Nero, a Benny's Custom supercar that came out with today's Festive Surprise DLC.

HVY INSURGENT
CANIS MESA
COIL BRAWLER
VAPID DESERT RAID
PEGASSI TEMPESTA
TRUFFADE NERO CUSTOM
ANNIS ELEGY RETRO CUSTOM

It means my garages are out of alignment with cars everywhere, but I can fix that later. I still need like $100k to get the remaining clothes I haven't bought (biker helmets are loving expensive).
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 02:25:20 PM by McJob »

we are number one (with snot and vita)

don't let robbie rotten terrorists drive trucks

oh GOD ONE OF THEM IS CHASING ME

AHHH
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 02:41:17 PM by MrLoL² »

I'm a loving idiot. It took me up until now to remember...

I'm going to mod the forget out of my skyline to match the movie one as much as possible (including the underside blue neons) when I get home.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 04:59:32 PM by McJob »

I'm a loving idiot. It took me up until now to remember...
Lmaooo when I first saw your car, I assumed it was heavily inspired off that.  Maybe you had some sub conscious thing while customizing it :P

lowkey tryna jack mcjobs style with the fast and furious skyline

except mcjob has like 50 loving cars so I could never compare he'd just go grab a different one :^(

so ive redeemed my free christmas outfits
will i be able to wear them after january?