Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 591904 times)

As the world fell, each of us in our own way was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy, me, or everyone else.

Hunted by scavengers. Haunted by those I could not protect. So I exist in this Wasteland. A man reduced to a single instinct: survive.

Hi I play on xbone can someone do missions with me I need friends to play with :)
Gamertag is Ayxrion (I'm only rank 28 keep that in mind :(   )

mcjob stop being tom hardy

be mel gibson and maybe I'll approve

My best moment in GTA V?

My second best moment?

This is a slightly longer version of the path from most player's Penthouse (not mine, but it's the one I'm most used to driving from) to the Pacific Standard Bank, the same route used in the infamous finale Heist mission.

By driving from the adjacent STOP line on the road all the way to when the purple GPS marker disappears as you cross the Cinema, I felt this was a great all-round quick test for my cars to see which could take me across the city the fastest. There's a good mix of straights and sharp bends, and plenty of traffic.

The RE-7B did it in 54.26 seconds. The Nero Custom was far too slippery and couldn't get beyond a 55.13 run, with lots of failures in between (me crashing and restarting the run). Other vehicles just fell even more behind.

It was looking like a one-horse race, until I decided to substitute in a bike.

The fearsome, awesome and troublesome Nagasaki Shotaro, or "Tron Bike". Fully modded, this beast is the fastest bike in the game (ignoring the Bati's speed glitch involving popping and holding a wheelie down a mountain). Flat cornering, high acceleration and very responsive. But, how could it do?

Mind you, I had to break every single law of physics I knew; I used every goddam pavement, I had to restrain myself to only using the break twice and for less than a tenth of a second each time, I had to aim and near-miss a whole bunch of trees and road signs and generally be a loving amazing driver.

I feel loving good.

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

relevant in every way

all the other kids with the pumped up kicks youd better run better run faster than my bullet

trench coat- check
backwards baseball cap- check
tec 9- check

ok torin you're good to go
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 10:42:26 AM by ahoy »

i think gta sa is more fun than gta 5