Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 599657 times)

Finally bought another copy because rockstar perma'd me because some cheater did stuff or something
Nice nice, gotta start from loving 0
Life is great

Finally bought another copy because rockstar perma'd me because some cheater did stuff or something
Life is great
At this point, it's no use playing the game no more.

At this point, it's no use playing the game no more.
y tho
Apperently its turning into an mmorpg or whatever
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 10:54:04 AM by espio100 »

Life is great
Just use some cheats.

Wait no that's bad. Don't do that you richardhead. That ruins everyone's gameplay. How dare you. What a loving scumbag.

*WINK*

Yeah I dont want to get banned again, thanks

Been a while since I've posted screenshots. No story this time, let's just lay them out.

First up, I broke the GTA Online web browser when using the "Random" button.

Some more modding nonsense:

Maxwell is as good as driving his Kuruma as I am at taking brown town, and he's even worse as a pilot.

Context for this image: I flew a Luxor Deluxe into a building with an awning, at about 2 seconds before impact I jumped, and thanks to a physics glitch my character lost all momentum and landed perfectly fine on top of the massive explosion.

Decided to get a new costume and strip off all my tattoos for the time being. I know exactly how to rebuild Officer Monkey forget, but his tattoos and Ronald McSerialKiller hair was getting distracting with every Heist setup. See who can figure out who it's supposed to be (generally they have a dark blue suit and no shoes).

The Mental Oriental Crew forget stuff up.

ALLAHU AKBAR!

Bought some new cars since I last posted (I'm pretty sure you guys have already seen my X80). Feeling good about these ones.

Someone gave me like 2 mil and I haven't gotten banned yet lol.

Someone gave me maybe 200k today as well but HE got banned & I didn't.

you're cheating in so you can have an advantage over other players who didn't cheat, not only is that bad in itself it's also depriving rockstar of cash. people buy sharkcards and they play fairly then chuckleforgets like you come along

also jealous? lol he'd hate to be in your position of handicaply testing his luck against rockstars ban system all the loving time, it's simpler and more fun just to play fairly. to me, it sounds like rockstar needs to do another ban wave to get rid of cunts like yourself

also I'm not gonna respond to the rest of that post because it's clear you want to argue over something you weren't there for
How is having cash an advantage over other players? Having cash isn't competitive you handicap. Read before you post, hell, physically write it down because that's some handicapped stuff you just wrote.

Given I have experience in this backwards system and you don't, of course you're not going to respond to it, because you don't know anything.

>very openly talks about cheating
>"u musta done somthing rong to get banned buster smh"
how does the inside of your colon smell
Wtf, I never said me cheating was a good, nor did I say it was bad. You're just as handicapped as Maxwell, maybe even more because you're a condescending little forget.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 07:50:07 PM by Ceist »

How is having cash an advantage over other players? Having cash isn't competitive you handicap. Read before you post, hell, physically write it down because that's some handicapped stuff you just wrote.

Given I have experience in this backwards system and you don't, of course you're not going to respond to it, because you don't know anything.
Wtf, I never said me cheating was a good, nor did I say it was bad. You're just as handicapped as Maxwell, maybe even more because you're a condescending little forget.

we're being condescending because cheating is a roosterhole thing to do

forget off cunt
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 08:38:43 PM by Juncoph »

How is having cash an advantage over other players?

not pictured: weapon costs and upgrades

you can forget off forever, some of us try to play the game how its meant to played when starfishs like you come along and get everything for minimal effort

christ it's like ceist has never played GTA online
"cash isn't competitive"

While i would like to cooperate with the "Stop cheating" team. I have to admit that the Cash system in GTAO is loving broken.

Shark Cards. If you are rich IRL, you are rich ingame and can wreck everyone by buying alot of hydras and tanks.

Also grinding is not fun in my opinion.

i cheated but all they did was take away all my money i still have a tank

Let's move away from the drama and focus on the good stuff.

Today I got the wild idea to figure out how to rank up the Strength, Stealth and Flight stats, since those have been quite low (since I never melee and I stopped flying a while back) and most other players my level have them maxed.

The crew and I did a number of missions, eventually we got our favourite, A Titan of a Job. Me and Jun went off to go rank stats, while Clownfish, Maxwell and Steve went off to do forget knows what. After somebody killed somebody else and removed our one spare spare life, eventually I see the notification; Jun and Maxwell had run into each other and both died. Steve called it and said he'd go finish the mission (because it's no fun spectating while others are grinding), and I told him I'd work my way over there slowly so I could bust a couple more people up for the Strength stat.

By the time I arrived at the Hanger, it had all gone to stuff. Steve was dead, his jet was "gone", the Titan was on fire, the truck's trailer had disappeared and there was still two dozen pissed off army dudes waiting for me. As I started to snipe them from behind my RE-7B (while chugging down snacks thanks to the game freezing whenever I was exposed), Clownfish flew in on his bike and got annihilated.

After duking it out and killing all the cunts (and Steve's internet connection forced him to drop), despite the commands of my fallen comrades to blow the ship up and force a mission restart, I soldiered on, got inside the Titan and did my best to take off. Two of the engines (3&4, both on the right) were completely dead, and the 1&2/Left engines were heavily damaged and prone to cutting out. Taking off was a nightmare, and keeping the bird in the air wasn't any easier.

Due to the uneven power distribution (and since GTA doesn't have realistic flight controls like I have in FSX), the AC-130 forgetship wanted to barrel-roll like a mother forgeter. In order to keep it level, I had to constantly apply rudder and counter roll, trying to keep it straight. I also retracted the flaps to reduce drag and did my best to pitch down to increase thrust.

I'll be honest, the landing was the tightest thing I've ever done, and I so wish I got a screenshot of The Moment™. I came in on a 45 degree angle to the runway, still pitched nose-down and half-way down runway length-wise while at full speed. With a quick Scandinavian Flick and some mad holding on the breaks, I brought that sucker down and claimed my $25,270 prize.

That was my greatest moment in all of my GTA Online experience.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 09:36:14 PM by McJob »