Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 599673 times)

your pants are melting

i bought gta 4 because good game i guess

Ethan from H3H3 can only afford vanilla cars.

earlier this year I played through both GTA 4 and 5 on PC and I honestly still think 4 is a better game, I had a few mods on both of course but still think 4 reigns supreme.

oh yeah and why the forget is modding so loving difficult, I can install trainers/reshade's no problem on V but for some reason car mods just don't like my game, I've tried several and always followed through with the correct steps and it never loving works.

It's even worse when you find a really nice and detailed mod but the author gives piss poor install directions and just expects you to figure out the rest, like the forget dude how are people supposed to use and enjoy your mod when you won't even fully tell them how to install it.

tfw you may never get to play gta 5 on pc

I like everything about gta 5 more, except gta 4 is somewhat better (in my opinion) in certain parts like being able to go inside a restaurant and a hospital, and I prefer weighty and heavy driving cars over sticky and arcadey, plus the bikes feel MUCH better in 4, in 5 they feel more fake than a plastic tit

Saint's Row 2, in my opinion, is the worst open world game to have ever existed, all thanks to its handicapped, moronic and incompletable minigames that are required to do the storyline. Side Quests are SIDE quests, you shouldn't be required to suffer through them to access to real content. That's a stupid way of inflating the average playtime for your game.

As for the GTA IV/V debate, may I remind you that GTA V has a customisable hearse with a zombie for a passenger which is almost as fast as the supercars. Checkmate, Europoors.