Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 599579 times)

nice black person costume!

forgot to bump, the snows here if you guys care

is it also here if we don't

i bought all the new vehicles for the doomsday update, seems like the best are the stealth helicopter and delorean. the new mobile operations helicopter is really underwhelming, not even any weapons for the pilot to operate

i bought all the new vehicles for the doomsday update, seems like the best are the stealth helicopter and delorean. the new mobile operations helicopter is really underwhelming, not even any weapons for the pilot to operate
delorean is hands down probably the best, most of the vehicles as far as i can tell are just "i'm loving loaded so i have money to waste on stupid gimmics like a flying moc or a jetpack" or stuff like the orbital cannon which is half a million to even fire
still loving this update though, probably the most fun ive had with the game in a long while

if you are at a far enough distance from it, the chernobog's missiles will go through terrain

the stealth heli is good for ground attack but not much else, and the VTOL is fun as forget with a crew thanks to its durability and turrets

delorean is ebin tho

how do you have so much money

how do you have so much money

if you grind hard and you've invested in the moneymaking stuff, you can stuff out 3-5mil daily

if you grind hard and you've invested in the moneymaking stuff, you can stuff out 3-5mil daily
which are the best things to invest in?
I import/export vehicles, but they are boring and give only 100k every 20-30 min

cant connect to gta5 on xbox one for about a week now, anyone know why?

which are the best things to invest in?
I import/export vehicles, but they are boring and give only 100k every 20-30 min

my cycle:

supply warehouse
supply warehouse
source/sell cars
repeat

and periodically resupply bunker and MC stuff

do you have a medium or large warehouse? ive been debating if i should replace my medium one for the one in vinewood but im thinking the car warehouse is a better deal