Banshi ID 40410 - Internet Tough Guy

Author Topic: Banshi ID 40410 - Internet Tough Guy  (Read 4798 times)

Okay, so here's how it started. I am an admin on Cat123's server and have been for almost 3 years now, I have dealt with people like Banshi before.
 Banshi joined, then he started to play a little, then he spoke.

Which of course on Cat123's, promoting improper sportsmanship is not allowed, plus I took that as a sign of promoting disrespect which is also not allowed.

Then, he started to spam, in which again in any manner is not allowed.

I did warn him (sorry, I didn't get a picture)

He then proceeded to spam after I warned him not to again.

I muted him for 30 seconds after that.
Then abruptly, he continues.

Then I muted him again.

And again, he got back to spamming. (like I said spamming in ANY manner is not allowed on this server)

I banned him right after that.

Oh lookie here! He is being a little bitch to me, trying to act all tough just because he broke the rules and got banned for it!

yes I did send badspot a fi but that was a while ago and I don't care to cancel it :s

Sorry if the images are too big, I wasn't sure if I should resize them or not. :/

that's a pretty soft punishment lol

i would've perma'd him, and way sooner too..

I guess it's just the way I administrate. If the punishment is big, then I feel it's abusing unless they're repeat offenders or have broken many different rules multiple times.

I don't know, like I said I guess it's just the way I administrate. :I

If the punishment is big, then I feel it's abusing unless they're repeat offenders or have broken many different rules multiple times.

yeah but he openly stated he was going to troll regardless of an admin being there, and purposely broke rules. in my opinion that is enough reason to perma someone.

I found out that perma bans have a much better effect
So you don't ban the guy for 5 minutes, you use a perma ban, and remove it after 5 minutes!

i do wish i could see the warnings, since they deal directly with the ban.
also his first complaints weren't exactly spamming. they were annoying, but before his rant about limes or whatever, i wouldn't have called him out about it.

anyways i still support, someone who joins a server and says something as stupid as "oh hey admins i'll troll sometime here don't mind me" is asking for a ban, you handled it well.

Haha, Badspot didn't accept your friend request.

i think the first message was a joke, the first spamming was him needing help (and apparently he only said it twice, but still, eh)

the rest of the pics fair enough

also that last message from banshi, dear me lol

Banshi seems like a douche, I would of banned him for 15 days max xD

i hope he joins the forums just to post in this and gets banned for trolling

you're silly cat's admins.

half of us wouldve permad him the moment he would say anything lol

half of us wouldve permad him the moment he would say anything lol

I really don't see the point of this so.

wait forget what badspot uses rtb now?

wait forget what badspot uses rtb now?

no he's registered in rtb as a person.
but he never comes on