Author Topic: Aviv.  (Read 13893 times)

Because He is trying to make me look like an Emo-anti-Jewish Monster, seriously I think He should Die Grow up.

flame topics are pointless
you make a thread to say someone is a handicap then they say "no you are now shut up"
this will either then go one of three ways:
1. no body cares and the subject is dropped
2. people side with the person being attacked and it becomes a general flame fest agianst anyone who doesnt like this person
3. people side agaisnt the person being attacked and it becomes a single pointed assault against one unsuspecting induvidual
no matter what way it goes, its not worth it

Ace

flame topics are pointless
you make a thread to say someone is a handicap then they say "no you are now shut up"
this will either then go one of three ways:
1. no body cares and the subject is dropped
2. people side with the person being attacked and it becomes a general flame fest agianst anyone who doesnt like this person
3. people side agaisnt the person being attacked and it becomes a single pointed assault against one unsuspecting induvidual
no matter what way it goes, its not worth it
QFT

You think im trying!?
Seriously.
You should get a life.
"OMG AVIV JUST INSULTED MEH IM GONNA OPEN A TOPIC AT ZE BLOCKLAND FORUMS AND PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID THEY WILL JOIN ME AND TOGETHER WE CAN KILL ALL THE JEWS!!!!!!"

Because He is trying to make me look like an Emo-anti-Jewish Monster, seriously I think He should Die Grow up.

LOL you got badspots attention.

I've never seen a Jew in my life (in Person). Why do people need to be such bible thumpers all of the time and try to be respective to others when no body gives a stuff? I DO NOT HATE JEWS, like I care if you did? And in the matter of posting it on the Forums is even worse... like who cares I mean WHO CARES.

I've never seen a Jew in my life (in Person). Why do people need to be such bible thumpers all of the time and try to be respective to others when no body gives a ice cream? I DO NOT HATE JEWS, like I care if you did? And in the matter of posting it on the Forums is even worse... like who cares I mean WHO CARES.
Really? :o
You must see, we know Jew-jitsu and other neat things.

I'm equally intolerant to every theistic religion.

EDIT: Hmm... actually, I don't really care.  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 12:47:52 PM by Linde »

You think im trying!?
Seriously.
You should get a life.
"OMG AVIV JUST INSULTED MEH IM GONNA OPEN A TOPIC AT ZE BLOCKLAND FORUMS AND PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID THEY WILL JOIN ME AND TOGETHER WE CAN KILL ALL THE JEWS!!!!!!"

Hahaha nice.

I've been told that Aviv is a noob because he doesn't think before he speaks.