Author Topic: Aviv.  (Read 13887 times)

No prokemans please.

Topic = handicapped.
Aviv shouldn't do some of the things he does.

End. Now.

people really seem to hate you Aviv

Exactly why he should leave?

He's an attention whore. Called Cookie a whore, snapped, and is shun by everyone.

=O He dared call MrCookie a whore? Now he is even more of a fat, lethargic bitch just like his dad.

=O He dared call MrCookie a whore? Now he is even more of a fat, lethargic bitch just like his dad.
Not MrCookie. He called Cookie (the attractive, probably only, female on the forums) a whore. She's no whore.

Not MrCookie. He called Cookie (the attractive, probably only, female on the forums) a whore. She's no whore.

Oh quit trying to defend her, she's not going to fall madly in love with you if you do.

I never wanted her to. Can't I say that she's hot? Just look at the other 2000 members who had cum all over their screen because of Kitty. I don't think it's that much of a deal if I say anything about her.

-.-
I'm voicing for one of MrCookie's movies, lol.
and how the hell should i know shes not a whore? i  heard that from many sources till i found out she wasn't.
KITTY FTW :D

I never wanted her to. Can't I say that she's hot? Just look at the other 2000 members who had cum all over their screen because of Kitty. I don't think it's that much of a deal if I say anything about her.

Oonts.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRHHH.

WE WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!

WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!

NO NO!

You can say she's hot if she is.

So please don't.