Author Topic: Ideas for updates  (Read 8318 times)

It's sad seeing somebody completely missing the joke for so long :(
its hard to realize it when the joke is like this lol

I'm glad some of you are finally picking up on the joke. I really pulled one over 'ol Nonnel's eyes.

Robocop wasn't even blue.

Seriously, though, what's with the reskinned-knight-thing holding a police baton?  How did you take that screenshot?

Console commands. You can change the player model to a couple different models from the game, such as orcs and that knight. Client-side only, obviously.

What the hell was the joke.
I don't get this.

Is the whole topic a joke?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 05:03:11 AM by gr8dayseth »

What the hell was the joke.
I don't get this.

Is the whole topic a joke?
If you take the letter from each bolded line in the first post, you get:
Code: [Select]
HSPFWhich is an anagram of SPFH, now read it backwards:
HFPSThis is where things get tricky. Split up the letters so that you have H in one column and FPS in the other.
First we'll deal with the H. Pretty obvious, H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, write down 8 in your notes.

Next, FPS. What does this mean? Frames Per Second? First Person Shooter? No you idiot, you're wrong twice.  Sn-glycerol-3-phosphate 2-alpha-galactosyltransferase is an enzyme that catalyzes the chemical reaction of UDP-galactose and sn-glycerol 3-phosphate. This enzyme is commonly known as, yes, floridoside phosphate synthas, or FPS.

Okay hang on, we're almost there. This enzyme belongs to the family Glycosyltransferase. There are 19 letters in Glycosyltransferase. Do you remember what we wrote down in the first column? Let me help you, it was 8.
8 + 19 = 27
2 + 7 = 9
27 - 9 = 18
27 + 18 = 45
45 = 10 + 15 + 20
1 + 0 = 1
Through the principles of numerology, we're left with 1, 15, and 20. Assign letters from the alphabet to these numbers, and what do you get?

Through the principles of numerology, we're left with 1, 15, and 20. Assign letters from the alphabet to these numbers, and what do you get?

AIDS?