What the what is going on. Diggy. [IMAGE HEAVY]

Author Topic: What the what is going on. Diggy. [IMAGE HEAVY]  (Read 3403 times)

I don't even know, help me put the peices together. Look what has been happening today. First a server opens, the host is "Diggy".

What?
Explain a little, i don't see anything from these images.

All I see if you proving your own guiltiness in that RTB chat with Hunter G.
You just proved him right.
There are several admins that want you permabanned, and you might be on thin ice now.
(I'm assuming you're Senyor Derpy Hooves I'm too lazy too look you up)

what the hell is happening?

what the hell's the point of this thread
use your words

All I see if you proving your own guiltiness in that RTB chat with Hunter G.
You just proved him right.
There are several admins that want you permabanned, and you might be on thin ice now.
(I'm assuming you're Senyor Derpy Hooves I'm too lazy too look you up)

what the hell are you talking about?
what the hell is this thread trying to say?

im trying to comprehend stuff here but my brain just farted looking at this. what is going on

this is a huge conspiracy, you see: Sylvanor = Ministry = Diggy = Pass = Ministry = Passta = Diggy
So, to shorten it up: Sylvanor = Diggy

this is a huge conspiracy, you see: Sylvanor = Ministry = Diggy = Pass = Ministry = Passta = Diggy
So, to shorten it up: Sylvanor = Diggy

If you don't know who Diggy is or was, you just go away it won't help.

A very long time ago a person came on Blockland, they had no idea what to name themselves so they just decided to put in Sylvanor. Sylvanor was a young boy when he first started playing, however on his 10th birthday something happened to him that changed his life forever. He woke up the next morning and looked in the mirror, he was now Ministry. He logged onto Blockland and sure enough that was his name. He tried to change it back but it was too late, the transformation was complete and there was no going back now. He tried to continue his life the way it was before but it just couldn't be done, he'd never be the same person ever again.

I'd tell you the rest of this story but then i'd have to kill you.

i'm gonna lose sleep over this, i can feel it now

Maybe the server was glitching because Sylvanor's Seattle build was loaded and it has as many bricks as possible??