Author Topic: Ace of Spades (Build and Shoot, the new one is stuff)  (Read 3653 times)

True to the classic Ace Of Spades

Ace of Spades is a game focused on trench warfare, players will find themselves choosing between Blue or Green and will carry out objectives like capturing flags or eliminating the enemy team.

Building is also a big part of this game, building bunkers is essential to stop enemy fire, a good team always has a good builder that can make amazing bunkers OR improvised ones when needed.

The game also has a vast modding community that's capable of completely changing the game from weapons to sounds to even player models!

The game also has a small but satisfying arsenal of 4 weapons, they are:

The Rifle

Slow but strong!
Takes out an enemy in 1 hit if it's a headshot!
Often reskined as a Sniper due to high-damage and accuracy.

The SMG

Fast speed, medium damage.
Effective at close and medium ranges.
Can be used long-range if the player is skilled!

The Shotgun

Super-effective at close-range.
Useless at long ranges.
Deadly.

The Grenade

Throw this little ball and watch them enemy blow!

Links
Ace of Spades
(website)

Mods and Re-skins

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

this takes me back. the new ace of spades does suck though.

I loved the old Ace of Spades, it was a major mistake buying it when it came out, although it's my fault for not looking more into it and just assuming it was Ace of Spades with better graphics and new weapons.

The only thing I enjoy about the new Ace of Spades is that you can uninstall it.

All the new updates new ace of spades got made it better than it was at release, though.

All the new updates new ace of spades got made it better than it was at release, though.
I played the new ace of spades a few days ago. It was absolute stuff.

my laptop can handle saints row 3 at high, skyrim at high, minecraft on high render and fancy, but when loading the new ace of spades, it just completely lags my laptop to death and is unplayable after loading.

i think the new aos is okay

My Mac port of B&S doesn't work.

Who else here is a modder?

New aos has classic mode which is basically this.

My friend has the new one, the only thing he plays is classic.

another excuse to link to my mod thread oh goody
http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2681

aspiring modders should also please check my iron sights guide because unless you're including all pngs and sounds your mod is stuff
http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2863

I wonder why the new one is so stuffty, I see a lot of people insulting it but I never found the reason why it's bad
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 07:15:24 AM by Filipe »