Author Topic: [Maxx] - Stupid  (Read 16071 times)

Hes a stupid ass who annoys me with almost every post he makes, anyone share my feelings?
Here are some of his finest quotes:
One thing, are you going to keep asking questions or help?
No, my HDD is at about 750+ GB.
This is when the user "Anybody" is asking him questions to try to help with a problem he is having with Fraps. Another thing to point out is that [Maxx] makes a topic in Offtopic where he asks for help with something involving a random game that could easily be solved with a simple google search. Although many people do this, sadly, it is still annoying.
niga niga i wanna joine le gang of block brother brother
(no rasissms intended plse)

Also here he attempts to copy me almost completely and make a puzzle with apparently no preparation: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=237675.0

He then has a hissy fit when nobody likes his zero effort BS:

(picture because i cant quote locked topics)

Im not going to dig around for more quotes but there you go, hes a forget.

wtf Maxx is cool

/unsupport

Maxx had always been quite annoying and nagging to many people. He's slowly ruined his rep over time.

i literally saw this coming.

Good ARGs do need preparation

what?

you literally saw this coming as opposed to what? figuratively seeing it coming? metaphorically seeing it coming?

you literally saw this coming as opposed to what? figuratively seeing it coming? metaphorically seeing it coming?
maxx has been acting dumb lately, that's why i saw it coming.

maxx can't accept he's literally good for nothing so he just blames it on everyone else not "giving him a chance"

typical idiot, nothing to see, move along folks

Maxx can be really handicapped at times.
Sorry Maxx, Don't hurt me.

maxx can't accept he's literally good for nothing so he just blames it on everyone else not "giving him a chance"

typical idiot, nothing to see, move along folks
Remember when we called him stupid and he blamed it ALL on his account being hijacked?
"oh well my account got hijacked so your being mean to me!"
Still funny.

Remember when we called him stupid and he blamed it ALL on his account being hijacked?
"oh well my account got hijacked so your being mean to me!"
Still funny.
I like how you call people stupid and you're half autistic.

Anyway, keep the ways of trying to dig up my horrible reputation to foil it even more coming, I'm sorry I tried to attempt a ARG that supposedly copied yours. As you think.