Do YOU have a battlestation?

yes
29 (72.5%)
no
2 (5%)
cmon we can shaer mine bby
9 (22.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Post your battlestations V9999  (Read 6053 times)

snip
Holy stuff bro, think you've got enough stuff on that desk?

I just threw like 50,000 apple juice cartons away so it's actually pretty clean right now

Holy stuff bro, think you've got enough stuff on that desk?
never enough
you can see part of my shelf full of transformers stuff over on the right
i want a bigger desk but i have to share this part of the room with my sister and i'm not allowed to have my computer in my room

Your mouse sensitivity must be loving crazy
i can't stand slow mice
the first thing i do in new games is go to the settings and crank up the sensitivity

What are your computers specs?  With all those blue LEDs you've got to have a fast system.

I see lifts in Hank his photo so here are mine:

snip

A lot lighter than Hank but I have to stay below average.

Whats in that tank?
i lift bro

What are your computers specs?  With all those blue LEDs you've got to have a fast system.
it was fast when i got it in 2009, it's only had two upgrades since then (an extra 2gb of ram and the gtx 460)
i've got a dual core AMD athlon 240 CPU running ~2.8GHz with 4GB of RAM
my graphics card is a nvidia geforce gtx 460

it runs most of my games with little trouble, but i can't really livestream anything because my cpu is really kind of awful
i also can't run a decent minecraft server anymore ever since it updated to 1.6.2, i used to be able to hold up to 4 people with no lag but now i can barely handle one person

Not the best quality, I wanted to give a good test for my windows 8 phone.

Now here is a nice quality panorama

my entire setup is not a setup at all, its a loving mac + my moms work pc that i cant use :( but its got a printer and everything and its on the second story.

my entire setup is not a setup at all, its a loving mac + my moms work pc that i cant use :( but its got a printer and everything and its on the second story.
all i do when i want to print is turn on the printer and then print stuff remotely from my computer
such luxury