Savant (37382) - Attempting to scam keys.

Author Topic: Savant (37382) - Attempting to scam keys.  (Read 8074 times)

After doing some research, I think sadly he has successfully stolen at least one key. Thanks to RTB's ID lookup, I may or may not be right.

There's no way this isn't a joke.

dat german
The guy did say that Google Docs localized stuff...
After doing some research, I think sadly he has successfully stolen at least one key. Thanks to RTB's ID lookup, I may or may not be right.
...forget, someone PM badspot.

Badspot

• Administrator
I have deactivated his key, and this isn't the first time.  Kid's name is Tanner McMstar fish.  His previous forum account, Gweedo, was banned for code theft - he blatantly copied someone's add-on and claimed it as his own and continued to profess authorship even after he was confronted with overwhelming evidence.  

His previous key, 14705 "factor-x", was deactivated in a separate incident involving, you guessed it, phishing.  He put a bit more effort into the layout last time (see attached images).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 09:19:20 PM by Badspot »

I have deactivated his key, and this isn't the first time.  Kid's name is Tanner McMstar fish.  His previous forum account, Gweedo, was banned for code theft - he blatantly copied someone's add-on and claimed it as his own and continued to profess authorship even after he was confronted with overwhelming evidence. 

His previous key, 14705 "factor-x", was deactivated in a separate incident involving, you guessed it, phishing.  He put a bit more effort into the layout last time (see attached images).
who is he even trying to fool?

I have deactivated his key, and this isn't the first time.  Kid's name is Tanner McMstar fish.  His previous forum account, Gweedo, was banned for code theft - he blatantly copied someone's add-on and claimed it as his own and continued to profess authorship even after he was confronted with overwhelming evidence. 

His previous key, 14705 "factor-x", was deactivated in a separate incident involving, you guessed it, phishing.  He put a bit more effort into the layout last time (see attached images).
hehe star fish

no srs though i hate people who do this kind of stuff with a passion

Why do all of these phishing handicaps have bad grammar and a blatant lack of any professionalism in trying to make a website look legitimate? It's hilariously pathetic.

Every day I thank goodness we have Badspot as our forum admin and game creator.

Kid's name is Tanner McMstar fish. 
loving Scottish people stealing my games.

Unrelated but why does the phishing website look like a wedding invitation card?

Unrelated but why does the phishing website look like a wedding invitation card?
Perhaps he was trying to make it look legitimate by inviting you to his wedding.

amateurs
thats not gonna fool anyone

badspot you should remove the url from the picture if you go to it it will show a fake chrome update

sad thing is im related to this kid

The worst part in all of this? He took the name of my favorite EDM producer.

I mean yeah, he tried to phish accounts and stuff, but why did he have to use such an innocent name...