Author Topic: We Have Not Had a Space RP in Forever  (Read 957 times)

Can Comr4de or someone chill like that put one up?

I would host a space roleplay but my building skills are limited, though I have been working on a better than most Survival Roleplay, just need someone to build me an island using Modular Terrain :I

isn't there a gamemode for this

I would host a space roleplay but my building skills are limited, though I have been working on a better than most Survival Roleplay, just need someone to build me an island using Modular Terrain :I
Hmm, details?

isn't there a gamemode for this
Lol, I wish.

Hmm, details?
Lol, I wish.
Their was a space mod someone made, but idk if it works with V21, might.

Also for my survival rp I'm using hunger mod to give it that survival feel of course. Also using VCE to display your Health, how much food you have hunger and hydration, and all I need are really good moderators and a map. Their will also be a little story added into it and there will be a bot that will try to kill you, no not Renderman, a human cannibal bot that kills people and eats them. I also may get the thunder mod to add in some weather effects. Open to suggestions
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 06:38:59 PM by Benjamin Lopez »

Could host one if you want me to.

Okay so the link for the thunder and lightning mod doesn't work. Someone have a working version?

Hmm, details?
Lol, I wish.

there is, silly. Look in the gamemodes section.

there is, silly. Look in the gamemodes section.
I meant where it takes place on a star ship and there's a crew.

I meant where it takes place on a star ship and there's a crew.

oh

well i saw a build like that maybe a year ago and it was amazing

idk where it is now

oh

well i saw a build like that maybe a year ago and it was amazing

idk where it is now
Just get any larger scale space ship.

Can Comr4de or someone chill like that put one up?
  He stopped playing blockland. Hence the reason I made MARS. Aludane is working on an rp mod for the ships and then I am so other people are working on ships. We plan on hosting roleplays with them once there done then at some later point releasing there saves. Anything else you need to ask? Also later I will go about porting the mercury to newer brickpacks and I will look into a beta of the space rp mod. On the note of ship building I will be working on one at my server and post random screenshots now and then.

I will host this on a dedicated server. Just send me the mods/gamemode/build necessary for the server.

He stopped playing blockland. Hence the reason I made MARS. Aludane is working on an rp mod for the ships and then I am so other people are working on ships. We plan on hosting roleplays with them once there done then at some later point releasing there saves. Anything else you need to ask? Also later I will go about porting the mercury to newer brickpacks and I will look into a beta of the space rp mod. On the note of ship building I will be working on one at my server and post random screenshots now and then.
What the hell, when did he quit?