half life 3 discussion

Author Topic: half life 3 discussion  (Read 5633 times)

discuss things that may be in HL3.
what if they give gordan (lolfreudianslip) gordon a voice actor, and it's morgan freeman?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 04:19:34 PM by Linkusofepica »

pls bring back dr breen

If they give freeman an actor the only person who would be acceptable is Ross Scott

If they give freeman an actor the only person who would be acceptable is Ross Scott
I second this.

I have the strangest feeling that the Gman is being controlled by something far greater than him.

I have the strangest feeling that the Gman is being controlled by something far greater than him.
well yeah

he says at the end of hl1 that his employers were interested in working with gordon some more (or something along those lines) and then he gives you the choice

Half Life 2 is made of 3 parts. HL3 confirmed.

well yeah

he says at the end of hl1 that his employers were interested in working with gordon some more (or something along those lines) and then he gives you the choice
What I meant to say was against his own will, he just seems like he's being forced to do all this.

what's freudian about that
My mom wanted me to read through some stuff about our family tree, and my great-grandfather's name is Gordan. made this thread while "learning" about our family tree.

It will feature Gordon Freeman, Alyx Vance, and Crowbar and will be better than Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Super Smash Bros., Pikmin, and Half Life 2: Episode Three

they should have real coop. like dual character story, not just mod in a second gordan.

pls bring back dr breen
isn't the voice actor for him dead
also hell yes ross scott