Author Topic: Dglider and Mustang - Stupid Host and Hacker  (Read 3778 times)

I was at Dglider's server called "(The Hidden)" when all of this happened. The game is basically like the actual game called "The Hidden". There are Humans and there are the Hidden. The Hidden is completely invisible and has a sword. They are able to move quickly and jump high to latch onto walls. The humans, which were called "Police" in this server, have shotguns or SMGs and have to find and kill the Hidden.

Everything was going normally, and I was having quite a good time might I add, when suddenly I notice Mustang getting several kills on the Hidden. It is very hard to kill a Hidden player because they are completely invisible as said above, unless they pull out a weapon. I remembered Mustang's name from somewhere and later figured out that he was one of the players who had used the hack that's been going around.

At the beginning of the chat below, I have become a Hidden, and it is the beginning of the round. I latch myself on top of one of the tall walls that make up the entire map and wait for people to pass by. I am high above everyone and have no weapons out so I am completely invisible. Then, I am suddenly being shot at from below, so I quickly hop down and go around a corner and latch myself high above the ground on another wall. A bunch of players swarm by, including Mustang, without noticing me. Then after Mustang passed me, he whips back around and aims up at me. Again, I am completely invisible. He then fires 3 or 4 times with his shotgun, directly at me, and kills me. That's where the chat begins:

Later, my friend Kickflow, who was also in the server at the time, PMs me over RTB. He tells me that Dglider has told Mustang to stop. I tell Kickflow to keep spectating Mustang. Kickflow tells me that he is definitely still using it and he records it.

Dglider did nothing about Mustang despite several players, including me, telling him to ban Mustang and how he is known for using the hack. Dglider's just a terrible host. He kept ignoring the fact that someone was using a hack in his server. This is the worst kind of server for there to be a hacker because one team's entire strategy revolves around being invisible. I'm not sure if Dglider is friends with Mustang or not, but I would not be surprised if they are considering the fact that I was banned for a whole day and he was let off with a warning;  even though his actions were much worse than mine. And my actions weren't bad at all.

I'm not sure if Mustang was actually warned about getting his key revoked if he continued to use the hack (as Mustang says in the above chat). Hopefully he has been warned and that this will get his key revoked. Kickflow says he will have the video of Mustang using the hack by tomorrow. Hopefully that will seal the deal and get this idiot's key revoked.

Badspot, please do something about this guy.

By the way, their IDs are:

Dglider - 12465
Mustang - 17617

i was on the server earlier, saw it happened

/support

Now there is hacking in blockland, yikes!
/support
but since you said that your friend recorded it, if you don't mind, I would like to have a look at the video

Now there is hacking in blockland, yikes!
/support
but since you said that your friend recorded it, if you don't mind, I would like to have a look at the video

Where have you been for the last month? lol

Well, this is interesting, my first drama. :O

Blok, for the most part, got the chat log right. Though I'll attach a full log from when he first said my name, to when I banned him.  (It's just a chatlog though, so keep in mind it doesn't include joining/leaving/banning etc.)

While I appreciate the heads up.  I really didn't need you spamming up the chat with accusations against Mustang.  THAT is why I banned you.  I have no previous relations with Mustang, or, if I did, I've totally forgotten about them at this point.

As for the reasons why I didn't ban Mustang straight away, I like to keep an eye on my victims before I decide whether they are guilty or not.  Instead of just taking the word of some random client.

btw
Since I've started hosting (The Hidden) I've discovered 3 hackers/cheaters.

Revoltech - 39239
Archeus - 35210
Scriode - 43182
and I guess Mustang if you want to include him.  Though really, I didn't see him using it so i cannot attest to that.

The only reason I caught Archeus and Scriode, is that some of the people on the server pm'd me through rtb so that I could take a look for myself.

-lulz-
yea u sure are the good guy in all of this arent you!!!

yea u sure are the good guy in all of this arent you!!!
Oh my god shut the forget up already.

Oh my god shut the forget up already.
kid fite me wit ur spaghetti arms i will beat u up with my pinkie

you're a nuisance. get out kiddo.

Leave.

(Sorry for the Double-Post)

I support this. I'm pretty interested in watching the videos because I don't think I've ever come across Computermix's (correct me if I'm wrong) aimbot. It'll give me an idea of what the aimbotters act like when I met them.

/support.
And, slightly off-topic, what "The Hidden" servers are up? Never tried it before.

I hate people who ban a person for "spamming up the chat" with a valid issue.

DGlider, the evidence was posted in the link he posted, and you still banned him soon after.

You should have paid extra attention to this issue in particular because you've already dealt with it multiple times before.