Emo Freak

Author Topic: Emo Freak  (Read 8616 times)

Over the last few months, I've noticed a certain user, Emo Freak, has been posting lewd pictures of himself in the "Post real life pictures of yourself!"
Obviously I'm not going to go through his posts, but I am going to provide a link to them here. I, along with many other users, are very tired of this, and we would appreciate it if he stopped being (literally) a hebephile.

Wow, that's loving disgusting. I only needed to scroll down a few posts to find one of those posts. Support.

about time someone posted a drama on this guy. no one loving wants to see half-naked pics of him and he needs to realize this already. that, or he's just doing this to get a reaction out of it which doesn't make it any better.

I died when I got halfway down the 1st page of his posts.
loving disgusting.
Support.

I am typing this with my eyes closed because those pictures blinded me. Thanks a ton emo freak
at least while blind i can still listen to swesome music :J

his body is skinny and boney as hell anyway, not sure what he thinks he's going to accomplish by posting it online

I thought the same thing, until I realized he was just trolling.  But whatever, freaks like him need friends.

piece of stuff - really annoying

his body is skinny and boney as hell anyway, not sure what he thinks he's going to accomplish by posting it online
really, i dont know what gay men find attractive but probably not out of shape scrawny pizza faced white child enthusiasts

This dude's forgeted up. Wasn't there a 40 page drama about this a while ago anyways?

This dude's forgeted up. Wasn't there a 40 page drama about this a while ago anyways?
it got deleted for what (im assuming) was the title

really, i dont know what gay men find attractive but probably not out of shape scrawny pizza faced white child enthusiasts

sig heil

i think its sorta funny, but maybe hes going a little too far

i think its sorta funny, but maybe hes going a little too far
Big Bro, how much is eyebleach in New York? I don't think I'll be getting the bad images out of my eyes for now

I've seen worse pictures of the same guy. :(