Emo Freak

Author Topic: Emo Freak  (Read 8748 times)

you know what, why don't we divide that thread? you make a thread for

post real life pictures of yourself if your gay
post real life pictures of yourself if your lesbian
post real life pictures of yourself if your straight!

we take all those pictures and put them in gay section!

JUST LIKE THAT.

JUST LIKE THAT.

It ain't as simple as that.

"For future reference I am a bottom, so Nightfox would be giving me the D. I am rather of fond of safe love and avidly endorse using a condom." - Emo Freak

i think we should have a picture topic where no one can write anything. and you can only post pics. and only 1 per month.

the topic may actually serve its purpose then, and not be a spam fest of nothing for thousands of pages.

"I'm so emotional, Shy, and insecure in real life, Maybe I should post semi nudes on a lego forum even though no one wants to see them."
Also is Photobucket has more than just semi nudes. Someone sent me a link and I wasn't really expecting it. Just a heads up to anyone who finds them.

"I'm so emotional, Shy, and insecure in real life, Maybe I should post semi nudes on a lego forum even though no one wants to see them."
and then

"I'm posting some pics of myself half naked on a forum full of adolescent teenagers and kids, get over it sweetie."

Emo Freak is quite a dumbass, posting half naked pictures of himself trying to either,
A:To get Attention.
B:Is just to be a stupid ass troll.

He should really just be banned from the forums for a while.

JUST LIKE THAT.
or people could just not be gross

JUST LIKE THAT.

How about a "No Rules" section?
Let's make BLF infamous.

How about a "No Rules" section?
Let's make BLF infamous.

that would have horrible scenarios

one could be that somebody would dump a ton of research and gore and gory research in a single topic and not get in trouble for it, then quote it all, copy it, then spam it on the other boards, and it would keep on happening repeatedly because everybody has access to that one post. And not everybody spends $20 on a key (see; glass)

that would have horrible scenarios

one could be that somebody would dump a ton of research and gore and gory research in a single topic and not get in trouble for it, then quote it all, copy it, then spam it on the other boards, and it would keep on happening repeatedly because everybody has access to that one post. And not everybody spends $20 on a key (see; glass)
Maybe make the board's quotes somehow different? Like, you can't quote something from the no rules board and put it on another board, you can only quote/copy paste from No Rules to No Rules.

Maybe make the board's quotes somehow different? Like, you can't quote something from the no rules board and put it on another board, you can only quote/copy paste from No Rules to No Rules.
Even that's not necessary. IF somebody quotes a post from No Rules section to another board that contains any inappropriate material, they will be banned.

But somebody could still just copy the quotes from the rules topic li-

well i'll just show you; let's say you typed something in Off-Topic (The ruled one) then copied your quote, it will then look like;
 [quote author=Muslim link=topic=238863.msg6812290#msg6812290 date=1375933394]
hi guys i liked bananas
[/quote]

i would copy that quote and only take
 [quote author=Muslim link=topic=238863.msg6812290#msg6812290 date=1375933394]

[/quote]

and would copy all the links from the things I just talked about and paste it into there then spam it all over, and others would know the trick too.
Even that's not necessary. IF somebody quotes a post from No Rules section to another board that contains any inappropriate material, they will be banned.
you do realize it would take a while for an admin to notice it at a certain time though, and at the time it's removed people would still have saw it and be scarred if it was posted at the right time.

oh god lol