Author Topic: Render something, such as a brick, or a simple cube example across pixel GUI obj  (Read 1446 times)

How fast would TS be with handling the rendering of first a cube input, and then maybe a blb across many GUI pixel objects?

If fast enough, one could either create an icon creator for Blockland, or better.

slow as stuff
How slow tho?

Could one settle for an icon creator? (96x96)

This would be nice to have. No idea how you would calculate everything out though.

Off Topic: Answer my PM Siba.

This would be nice to have. No idea how you would calculate everything out though.

Off Topic: Answer my PM Siba.
I actually saw it a minute ago and couldn't remember if I answered you or not, settled for "I must have"

But you know MLD has a forum account right?

I actually saw it a minute ago and couldn't remember if I answered you or not, settled for "I must have"

But you know MLD has a forum account right?
Sooo. If he does the icons, will you do it?

couldn't you load a model into the same GUI object thing used by the avatar creator's preview and then go from there

couldn't you load a model into the same GUI object thing used by the avatar creator's preview and then go from there
That GUI object does not handle .blb

How slow tho?

Could one settle for an icon creator? (96x96)
You'd be creating over 9000 gui objects, and that's going to be slow as stuff

Unless you optimize it
For example:
It shows a brick

Background is white, so put one white swatch as a background and don't put anything for a white pixel
and combine neighbors if they have similar/same colors

That could work I guess

That GUI object does not handle .blb
You could probably also create some sort of remote renderer where you send the blb to which then sends back a png, which you display with a bitmap ctrl

You could probably also create some sort of remote renderer where you send the blb to which then sends back a png, which you display with a bitmap ctrl
That is beyond the extent of my knowledge, unfortunately.