Author Topic: Just banned ~9 keys from Okiver  (Read 10372 times)

Ignore Acerblock, just a troll who loves to make dramas centered on him.
He is not trolling nor is he trying to center drama around him, he thinks it was unfair that I did not check for proof.

Simple as that.

No, he's just an idiot.

I'm not a forum attention whore. Seriously, I just posted that I got banned from a server unfairly just because of a stupid (yeah I admit it) joke. I shouldn't have done that but banned me for suspicion of being a hacker?
I still can't believe you're arguing about this, Acer.

You chose the worst possible time to say what you said and you had to know that he would do something.
There's no way you're so stupid that you thought you wouldn't get banned.
Maybe you are that stupid, idk.
I'm not stupid, sorry if I didn't think it through but I had absolutely no idea I would be banned for a joke that had nothing to do with Okiver.
11. loving. Keys.
That were in the range of 40 thousand. My ID is 25721, not in that range.

And to the people who think I said not Okiver right after guess who, no. People were accusing me of being him and I simply denied it which got me banned for some reason.

Note that as soon as I patched this, okiver threw a tantrum and ddos'd the server which is why it was down for a minute or two.  

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

I think he should have a taste of his own medicine.

I'm not stupid, sorry if I didn't think it through but I had absolutely no idea I would be banned for a joke that had nothing to do with Okiver.

Okay, yeah. You're just stupid

Seriously Acer; are you really going to derail this thread?

sad proof that his only friend is himself eleven time over

Seriously Acer; are you really going to derail this thread?
This topic is about Okiver. I was banned for suspicion of being okiver unfairly. I didn't want to create a separate drama, so I posted here. I don't see what's so bad about that or how I derailed the thread.
Okay, yeah. You're just stupid
No, I'm not. People like Racerboy are RTB friends with me and I thought they would recognize me. And honestly, I highly doubt Okiver knows the names of jazz songs.

Please.

This topic was about Okiver. Not Acer. That should be in a whole other topic.

Please.

This topic was about Okiver. Not Acer. That should be in a whole other topic.
The Okiver issue is resolved from what I can see.

The exploit has been fixed, Acer's 'subdrama' is not derailing anything.

Noedit;

And honestly, I highly doubt Okiver knows the names of jazz songs.
What. The. forget.

Did you really just post that?

The exploit has been fixed, Acer's 'subdrama' is not derailing anything.

If you say so then.

Planet of the Blockheads: Rise of the Okivers

What he's been doing is making bogus transactions through Amazon.  Due to the kind of stuffty way amazon handles payments, these come through as "initiated" to my server.  I give people the benefit of the doubt and give them their key immediately because I don't want paying customers to have to wait.    The master server receives an updated status from amazon a little while later indicating if the payment completed or failed and will deactivate the key if necessary.  

Unfortunately this just won't fly anymore, so I no longer give people the benefit of the doubt.  Only completed transactions are acknowledged.  This will only effect a very small percentage of legit customers.  

Note that as soon as I patched this, okiver threw a tantrum and ddos'd the server which is why it was down for a minute or two.  
The FBI has a system that lets you report Cyber Criminals, and seeing all the evidence I would say that Okiver is one. http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Planet of the Blockheads: Rise of the Okivers
Funny, I always see Okiver as an ape.
Oh wait, he is an ape.
loving natural selection, why must you do this?