Badspots block party is back up (with a new theme too)

Author Topic: Badspots block party is back up (with a new theme too)  (Read 3452 times)

Best block party to date.

maybe a player's bricks should be auto cleared if there are only 10 bricks after one minute

maybe a player's bricks should be auto cleared if there are only 10 bricks after one minute
New script idea!

Best block party to date.
Yay my baseplate is still there
If not i couldn't be able to finish my cave.

There's a blank reason; no one knows.
Isn't you being Kalphiter a good enough reason

you open the admin menu and press "Ban"
or something
badspot said himself, (maybe it was rotondo)

we wont stop you if you guess the admin password, even if you succeed

What happened to the pirate island theme? :c

It's still just a bunch of colored baseplates and sad attempts at terrain.
Honestly I think a cave theme is a bad idea as i't pretty much a normal block party but people have to make holes in the ground, and pretty much everyone will just make independent caves.

What I'm trying to say is that the server is going to look like a slice of cheese.

It's still just a bunch of colored baseplates and sad attempts at terrain.
Honestly I think a cave theme is a bad idea as i't pretty much a normal block party but people have to make holes in the ground, and pretty much everyone will just make independent caves.

What I'm trying to say is that the server is going to look like a slice of cheese.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=197990.270 When Wedge hosted a cave build it came out pretty good, I think the problem is going to be people adding the ground above.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=197990.270 When Wedge hosted a cave build it came out pretty good, I think the problem is going to be people adding the ground above.
I didn't download it or anything, but from that picture I think it doesn't look good at all. It just requires too much terrain building skill and patience to make a good cave. Anyone can do above ground cubescape but when you take it underground you have to do walls and a roof too which requires you to go off the cubescape grid and build a little more random, and the roof is easiest to do by brickscaping which a damn lot of people have never even tried.

The theme was not chosen by ephialtes or even built by him. it seems whenever the block party gets cleared, random players find that it is their destiny to start it up. when the block party is cleared, don't build in it. it is going to get cleared until there's an official info booth. I thought you guys would get this by now.

The theme was not chosen by ephialtes or even built by him. it seems whenever the block party gets cleared, random players find that it is their destiny to start it up. when the block party is cleared, don't build in it. it is going to get cleared until there's an official info booth. I thought you guys would get this by now.
Yeah this too.
What I don't get is why they don't just load the info booth when they start the server and let people start building.
Ephialtes was even on the server for a couple of hours yesterday.

Still banned from here for no reason :cookieMonster:

I've been banned from that server for almost four years now. Actually, it's been so long I can't even remember how long it's been.

"Professional Douche-Bag"

:')

I hope the next block party is either a winter slope build or a city build.

Ladies and gents, I present to you a masterpiece of building in the Block Party: Nutekf's "Space Station" AKA The Giant Flying Spunk Bubble:

Just take in that beautiful scenery before you.