Author Topic: Trifornt - has a bad definition of "rage"  (Read 2181 times)

I was playing on Tezuni's Prison Escape when I was kicked for "free killing", so I messaged the admin that kicked me and told him it wasn't a free kill. When I came back I was banned for "IRC rage at an admin after kick". I don't see how this was rage as my messages were completely civilized.

Trifornt's my friend but /support.

Okay, yes I overreacted on this.
I apologize.
I banned you because when you came back you repeated to insult me.

I am not sure if I should support this or no support because I've had experience with him so I'm neutral

(Sorry for the double post, clicked post too early)
It was just so sudden. I kicked you when somebody punched a wall and you freekilled him.
That, was justified. However I honestly apologize for taking the "rage" part poorly.
I am not sure if I should support this or no support because I've had experience with him so I'm neutral
You should support this. I made a bad choice.
Again, I apologize.

Okay, yes I overreacted on this.
I apologize.
I banned you because when you came back you repeated to insult me.
/thread
there is no need for anyone else to post in this thread, nothing to see here.

Whats funny is this is the same guy who on the forums complained about bronys spamming stuff then with an alt he bought proceeded to spam pony stuff.

Whats funny is this is the same guy who on the forums complained about bronys spamming stuff then with an alt he bought proceeded to spam pony stuff.
Why are you trying to derail the thread over something that happened a long time ago?

Why are you trying to derail the thread over something that happened a long time ago?
According to Starzy. this thread is made of irony.

According to Starzy. this thread is made of irony.
Hmm.
I don't seem to understand how this is ironic, however I don't want to spark an argument.
Oh well.

No i'm stating you've done this stuff before.

Punching the gray part of a wall doesn't make them wanted... you have to look and see if they actually go into it. There's one exception for the cells, and that's where the cell right in front of deathrow.  That one doesn't make you wanted since there's nothing you can do but escape from your cell before guards come like five minutes later. :I

Punching the gray part of a wall doesn't make them wanted... you have to look and see if they actually go into it. There's one exception for the cells, and that's where the cell right in front of deathrow.  That one doesn't make you wanted since there's nothing you can do but escape from your cell before guards come like five minutes later. :I
He was already about a quarter of the way into the vent, I just got him before the script noticed.

Somehow, I knew Trifornt was going to have a drama..

He is pretty cool, but sometimes he gets out of control, like me.
Making this topic is kinda useless because it seems there isn't really that much to hate for.

drama'd person apologized, there really isn't a lot more to be said here.

he used to be an idiot but changed for the better.