ThatOneWorm - Massive snake duplication spam in Brotatoe's server

Author Topic: ThatOneWorm - Massive snake duplication spam in Brotatoe's server  (Read 2769 times)

I'm not going to write a 3 page-long story. This imgur gallery says enough.
http://imgur.com/a/KMmL9

lol people do this all the time, not hard to clear it, though on the other hand it is quite annoying. Not really a big permaban/revoke though. I guess all drama counts though.

lol people do this all the time, not hard to clear it, though on the other hand it is quite annoying. Not really a big permaban/revoke though. I guess all drama counts though.
No admins are online at this moment. I'm banned from RTB and trying to contact one about this.

It is bad, I just joined to be greeted by giant snake builds. This guy is annoying.

He has been banned and his bricks have been cleared from the server. thanks for letting me know that he was doing this.

what the hell
why do people always attack his server nowadays!?

how long would you ban a server troll spamming your server then

lol people do this all the time

that doesn't make it okay.

and yeah, i agree with charles, for how long would you ban a person who spammed your server?

i'd perma him instantly.

I'm not going to write a 3 page-long story. This imgur gallery says enough.
http://imgur.com/a/KMmL9

He must be penalized.

how long would you ban a server troll spamming your server then

Why would you ban them, ban them from building then mute them (depending on what kind of trolling.)
If that were that bad use a vce relay to trap them into a cage. Then laugh at them. The only permabans i'd give a server threatening once (Loops to try and crash the server).

that doesn't make it okay.

and yeah, i agree with charles, for how long would you ban a person who spammed your server?

i'd perma him instantly.

Also it depends on who spammed. Why permaban someone who is new to the game?

Why would you ban them, ban them from building then mute them (depending on what kind of trolling.)

whatever kind of trolling or not, i don't need to go out of my way to download a build blocker / muting add-on when all i have here is a ban button that can solve any troll problem i have instantly

I guess any argument he would use to try and defend himself with this kind of behavior would be...

A phallacy.

if you try to troll and attack a server, you generally get banned. i do not want to visit the server that does not issue a ban for intense trolling/spamming.

Also it depends on who spammed. Why permaban someone who is new to the game?

being new to a game does not mean you are a complete idiot. you'll find that pretty much everywhere, spamming will not be tolerated in any form, regardless if the person doing it is new or not.