When did puberty start for you?

Author Topic: When did puberty start for you?  (Read 2231 times)

I'm a bit confused. I've had noticeable sideburns since I was 12, so it might've started earlier than most people's; maybe 9.
Or my hair just grows fast, dunno. :s

It also wasn't a date I distinctly remember, which helps the confusion.

as soon as i popped out of the womb.

like a real man
correct answer

A few months ago, which was when my voice started to get a little bit deeper.

When my balls dropped. That is when it completed and started.

I think last year, my voice started getting deeper, I grew hair in places, I had one hell of a growth spurt, but my body is not the only thing growing. Haven't fapped yet so, so exact time yet.

I think last year, my voice started getting deeper, I grew hair in places, I had one hell of a growth spurt, but my body is not the only thing growing. Haven't fapped yet so, so exact time yet.

That is a lot of growth.

I'm pretty sure mine started when I was about 11 or 12...

That is a lot of growth.
I'm 5'4 and a half

Keep in mind i'm 12.

I'm pretty sure mine started when I was about 11 or 12...

Why do people keep thinking fapping has anything to do with starting/ending or just really anything to do with the timeline of puberty? It's like saying you haven't finished reading a book unless you balance it on your head, you can do that whenever you want and it has no impact on the book itself.

round 13 or so
thats when i started watching research, and also when i grew to 5'8"
my voice didnt get deeper till about 15

The hell?

How can all of you remember, did you write it down in your diaries or something? I honestly can't remember because I didn't make a special mental note like "awesome, I'm finally growing hair on my face that's going to be annoying and I have to shave off every few days from now on"
Seeing hairs growing from above your richard is quite a dramatic experience.

12, I believe. My brother... I don't even know. He definitely lacks testosterone.

I had figured out how to jerk off by age 11, so around there probably.