When did puberty start for you?

Author Topic: When did puberty start for you?  (Read 2239 times)

eleven
voice hasn't started to get deep yet

Eh. . .
Around 10-11 can't really remember, although considering everyone thinks that I'm two to three years older than I am it probably happened a bit early.

about 10 - 11, between the age of 7 and now my voice slammed about half an octave down the range and its still cracking slightly now.

I don't remember exactly, but I do know it started before I became 13.

9-11.

Do you write down the exact day that your pubes start growing or what?! I hope that you don't do this: "Dear diary, I just grew my first pubic hair near my balls".

Do you write down the exact day that your pubes start growing or what?! I hope that you don't do this: "Dear diary, I just grew my first pubic hair near my balls".
It's pretty easy to remember what age you were when you first started getting taller, or your voice got deeper or you did grow hairs.

The fact that someone could have no idea about when they were in puberty is even more bizarre.
It's like saying you had absolutely no awareness of your entire body during your most rapid stage of growth.

I'm thinking I started at maybe age 11, but can't be sure.
I definitely had hair and a deeper voice by 12-13.

But it's a bit hard to define a cut-off point, since puberty keeps going on for years while your muscles and bones change shape.
It's quite possible that I'm not even fully out of puberty at 18.

Male growth tends to stop entirely at age 21 anyway.

i don't have any traces of puberty yet, whereas my classmates already use deodrant
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1R8RJDWU1e3
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 04:22:31 AM by ChappersTeddy »

as soon as i popped out of the womb.

like a real man
Haha, you needed to go through puberty to become a man? True men are born men.

i don't have any traces of puberty yet, whereas my classmates already use deodrant
i'm sorry, "already"? what are you implying here?

Around when I was 10 or 11.
I think it started in the beggining of 5th grade.

I started puberty when I was 9-10, voice changed rapidly, grew armpit hair at a long later time.

And I masturbated for the first time when I was 14.
Yes, I know that's late, forget me.

i'm sorry, "already"? what are you implying here?
Pre-pubescent people don't sweat quite as often or as much.

Most children don't use deodorants or antiperspirants.

about the time I turned 10