Author Topic: Public Blockland player IP checker?  (Read 959 times)

Something like Kalphiter's IP checker, only ingame or something, will tell us all the alts a player has upon checking their ID.

Just check their IP when they connect with the console.

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you want, but this is a feature included in a request I made about a month ago that kind of has to do with what you want.
The names list on the left would simply show the names that the player has joined the server with. It only keeps track of this if the ID has a ban record already entered into the records. So someone can change their name all they want without being noticed unless they have been banned before (and the record hasn't been erased). The names list is used to catch someone trying to avoid a ban or a longer ban time than before. A new name would be added to the list every time that player joins with a different name. I was thinking of suggesting a feature where you could tie two IDs together into one ban record. This would be used if you discover someone who avoided a ban by using a different account, but I thought that it would be a little complicated. If someone makes this, this would be optional of course.

Basically, once you ban a player and their ban record is created, every time they join under a different name (same ID), it is added to their "name list" in their ban records.

The last few sentences of that quote explain more of what you want. It would keep track of the player's IP if they have been banned so when they join with a different account, it would add that name and ID to their original ban record.

If the alt-tracker thing is what you want, I can ask Yenola to add that feature if it is not already included when he releases the add-on (as you can see from the quote I said it was "optional", so it may or may not be in the add-on when it's released).

if I had a website server I would make something like this