Author Topic: Can I run Battlefield 3?  (Read 1386 times)

So I bought the humblebundle and was wondering if I could run battlefield 3.

It's 20 gigs and I don't want to waste all that bandwith (200 gig cap)
I will attach dxdiag info.

The ghz is rate at 6.05.
I'm just concerned about the ram.
CanIrunit.com/systemlab says I can but i'd like another input.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Helps me every time.

EDIT: Didn't read that you already tried system lab.

Yeah you will be able to run it fine.
2.2~ ghz per core i7 is kinda strange looking, but im sure it will work
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 04:29:31 AM by Pandan »

I don't think you'll ever really need more than 4gb of ram for games (but I'm not a reliable source of information regarding computers, so take that with a grain of salt)
also, the thing said that your processor is like 2.2ghz, not 6.05, but idk if there's some other factor involved that you're referring to or what. I don't think it matters much either though, 2.2ghz should be fine if I'm not mistaken
(200 gig cap)
I envy you
we have like, a 10gb limit, and then they start seriously throttling it, and make us pay like ten dollars per gig that we go over

You should be able to run BF3 at pretty great settings.

I think that you could still run it because I can and my CPU specs aren't as good as yours.

I also have to ask this question with my pc. The system requierments lab say I can't run Mirror's Edge even though I can so I don't trust that website.

lol systemrequirementslab says my grandma's laptop from 2009 can't run halo CE.

nope
that gpu is awful

my 330m can run bf3 on med settings on my old laptop.

I'm sure a 530m can do at least that much

I also have to ask this question with my pc. The system requierments lab say I can't run Mirror's Edge even though I can so I don't trust that website.
bump for help

did you try to walk bf3 first?

haven't even downloaded it yet. 20gb is alot. I can run Crysis 2 though if that helps.

Downloaded... Works but I don't know if this is a problem, on the second mission on the roof crouched trying to take out the sniper it froze and didn't respond so I had to close it.

One last thing, it worked I just updated drivers and then walla max everything no fps drop.
or lag.

One last thing, it worked I just updated drivers and then walla max everything no fps drop.
or lag.

I envy you.