Default shotgun damage:

Keep it instakill
4 (33.3%)
Lower it to 30 dmg per bullet
5 (41.7%)
Lower it to 20 dmg per bullet
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: ▓ TheArmyGuy's Jail Escape - Closed, going to london for 4 days  (Read 6194 times)

It isn't lame, have you even tried the server out?
Yeah, it's a fancy build, but painstakingly slow, uneventful gameplay.  It really is like an RP, because you feel like you're really in a prison not a game.

Yeah, it's a fancy build, but painstakingly slow, uneventful gameplay.  It really is like an RP, because you feel like you're really in a prison not a game.
this jail rp doesn't have bullstuff weapons like the OSR, the tank, and that brown shotgun that always 1 hit kills

TAG, you made Tezuni's head explode! Too many good ideas for him to handle!

Add an admin list so people know who to go to.

Add an admin list so people know who to go to.
Added in an admin list, I can't go ingame to check the full list, so if you're not on there but you know you are ingame, poke me.

Also, I'm adding a poll about the shotgun damage. Currently, if you hit all 3 of the bullets it's an instakill (the way the shotty works by default). I'm debating wether to reduce this. However, the only available shotgun in hidden pretty well (prisoners and guards alike can get to it) and is mostly used to recoil-boost players onto the roof of the jail.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 07:54:10 AM by TheArmyGuy »

Added in an admin list, I can't go ingame to check the full list, so if you're not on there but you know you are ingame, poke me.

Also, I'm adding a poll about the shotgun damage. Currently, if you hit all 3 of the bullets it's an instakill (the way the shotty works by default). I'm debating wether to reduce this. However, the only available shotgun in hidden pretty well (prisoners and guards alike can get to it) and is mostly used to recoil-boost players onto the roof of the jail.
30 Damage per bullet seems fair.

Tezuni, all of us have played your jail server and we can all agree that yours is an RP too.

Yeah, it's a fancy build, but painstakingly slow, uneventful gameplay.  It really is like an RP, because you feel like you're really in a prison not a game.
It's not a stuffty TDM like yours.

Just before I'm going to host this, I'm reworking the item crafting system to be way more intuitive, and I'm also making ti a lot easier to add new items.
I'm adding the blowgun as a craftable 3-hit-kill weapon.

Also, taking craftable item requests.

EDIT: Going to host in about 1 hour. I will be hosting by myself, so not with a hosting service. My blockland ports are forwarded and my internet speed should be sufficient c:

The reason I'm postponing the host time is that my internet is taking a pounding from downloading the humble origin bundle.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 02:48:29 PM by TheArmyGuy »

Allright, server is going up right now.

Allright, server is going up right now.
I cannot seem to connect.

Oh boy, not this again. I'm thinking of grabbing a lubhost server anyways just to be sure tomorrow.