Author Topic: Lava?  (Read 1982 times)

I was wondering. You know there was lava in The islands from RTB. I was wondering
if someone could make lava for retail so i could use it in mission editor for my volcano
map. :D If anyone could make that I would be really great full! :D

:cookieMonster:

Do you mean erupting lava?

You can make water that hurts you and give it a lava texture. Check the liquid types in the waterblock.

I know how to make it hurt you i just want to find a good texture. Could someone make me one?

I like this idea, I like it allot.

water textures no download senior. Therefore, your lava will look like water to other players.  :panda:

water textures no download senior. Therefore, your lava will look like water to other players.  :panda:
duh, he's trying to figure out where to get a lava texture and i suggest if no one makes one make it yourself =-)

duh, he's trying to figure out where to get a lava texture and i suggest if no one makes one make it yourself =-)
your a handicap
Rkynick was saying, even if he used a good lava texture, people who dont have the map wont download the water texture ingame, thus making them get kicked

They won't get kicked, it'll just appear as standard water to them instead of lava.

They won't get kicked, it'll just appear as standard water to them instead of lava.
hmm
people ussaly get kicked on my servers when they try to load my water

Now it would be even more awsome if you made it so you could put it down in game for castle moats and dragon lairs and just fun stuff like that!