Author Topic: Prince Jay - Doesn't care about his own server  (Read 5101 times)

First of all, sorry about the mumble overlay in the top right, I didn't realise I had that when I was taking the screenshots until I had already took all of them. So just try to ignore them.

The first thing I notice in his server is that he's using the battlefield 3 weapon set, which has weapons that can be abused using the rapid fire addon. At first I started to use it for like 15 seconds during the first round I spawned, to have Prince tell me to stop.

I reply with the below, telling him that he could solve future problems just by changing to a different weaponset.

I continued to use it for 5 more seconds, stopped, only to be slapped.

I tell him again he could fix it easily by changing weaponsets,

And he ignores it completely, yet again.

Just for the record, I say I won't use rapidfire anymore here.

I say one last time how he can improve his server,

And he replies that he does not care.

Prince Jay is a horrid host and he shows no signs of changing his ways. I wouldn't join his server if you happen to see it on the list. He has no cares of how to make his own server better, and can't take criticism.

Hosts can run their server how ever they want. Nothing bad is happening here. What would make Prince of Bel air bad is him banning everyone for no reason or disobeying his own rules. but not listening to you does not make himself bad at all. If you don't have any evidence saying he is "bad" host then I have no support in this

Hosts can run their server how ever they want. Nothing bad is happening here. What would make Prince of Bel air bad is him banning everyone for no reason or disobeying his own rules. but not listening to you does not make himself bad at all. If you don't have any evidence saying he is "bad" host then I have no support in this
Especially since you came in and said that the weaponset he was using is bad and broken. If you had come in and said, "aw, man, i don't like this weaponset" and he banned you or yelled at you, that would be badmining. But you're obviously ranting and raving and he chooses not to listen to you because it's his server and he can run it the way he wants, with whatever addon he wants.

So basically you used rapid fire, then the host told you to stop. Then you do it again when he told you not to. So then you got punished, after that you called him a loving plebeian.

Really to me it just looks like you were bashing the host's way of running his own server. Then complaining about a small punishment you faced.

If he-*
So basically you used rapid fire, then the host told you to stop. Then you do it again when he told you not to. So then you got punished, after that you called him a loving plebeian.

Really to me it just looks like you were bashing the host's way of running his own server. Then complaining about a small punishment you faced.

basically this.

You are in the wrong here.

so pretty much you drama him because you used an exploit and started whining that you didn't like his weapon pack

This drama backfired faster then you can sat BDX777

You just pulled a Computermix.

How do you even DO THAT?

This drama backfired faster then you can sat BDX777
:D

It's not like he's just gonna go and change the weapon pack right at that moment, which is pretty much what you suggested.

uh
host told you to stop, you didn't
so why is this in drama

He wasn't going to change the weapon pack at all. I wasn't asking him to drop everything and change it, I wanted him to change it period. And he completely ignored that.

I was also using rapid fire to try and get the boss to stop camping in his spawn where nobody could hit him. I stopped when I noticed jay's message telling me to stop.

He wasn't going to change the weapon pack at all. I wasn't asking him to drop everything and change it, I wanted him to change it period. And he completely ignored that.

I was also using rapid fire to try and get the boss to stop camping in his spawn where nobody could hit him. I stopped when I noticed jay's message telling me to stop.

It's his server, lmao. You cannot FORCE him to change something like a weapon pack if he likes that pack. If he was abusing, it would be different, but you blatantly ignored him when he told you to stop using it and you said you still used it for 5 seconds after he said it.

"If you didn't want people to exploit, you shouldn't have used the pack." No, idiot, if you're exploiting then you're the one that he should ban. You're trying to blame the host of a server for using a pack that he likes just because you're not smart enough not to exploit it.

So by your logic cheating helps?

The host could've of easily dealt with the camping situation. There was no need to cheat.

I guess I overreacted
I just get easily annoyed sometimes I guess
Yeah, this wasn't a good idea