SCP Containment Breach [90%] Please vote in the poll!

Poll

-

-
-
-

Author Topic: SCP Containment Breach [90%] Please vote in the poll!  (Read 51144 times)

How about SCP-513 the cowbell?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 06:19:16 PM by blØckster »

I have finally started working on SCP-096, due to import problems before.

I'm gonna be locking a lot of doors if I play..

i remember someone trying to make this and totally failed they only made 1 room and it wasn't even roll play or scripted ;=; it was awful.

I totally forgot to get onplayertalk to you.  Do you still need it?

I totally forgot to get onplayertalk to you.  Do you still need it?
would be nice to have

I don't recall 096's hands being that large.

I don't recall 096's hands being that large.

Quote from: SCP-096 File
Description: SCP-096 is a humanoid creature measuring approximately 2.38 meters in height. Subject shows very little muscle mass, with preliminary brown townysis of body mass suggesting mild malnutrition. Arms are grossly out of proportion with the rest of the subject's body, with an approximate length of 1.5 meters each. Skin is mostly devoid of pigmentation, with no sign of any body hair.

Since it says that its arms are "out of proportion" with the rest of its body, we felt that's its only right that the hands should be as well.

Since it says that its arms are "out of proportion" with the rest of its body, we felt that's its only right that the hands should be as well.

I always imagined that the hands were sort of shovel-claw like and lengthy instead of being huge like that. I think it would be better to go off of the Containment Breach model.

Like this,

Aside from the hands though, I think Allun's model is even better than the CB model.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 03:36:40 PM by ResonKinetic »

I cant wait for this to be done!