Soccer Stadium Build Attempt #2

Author Topic: Soccer Stadium Build Attempt #2  (Read 5564 times)

Soccer Stadium Build Attempt #2

Ok im back and I think I'm prepared to give this another go. If you haven't seen my last attempt then here's the link

This time around the soccer field is much smaller. The previous field was much to large in my opinion. With the smaller field I'm more willing to create a full fledged stadium around it.

I have made a diagonal striped field and a vertically striped field. Let me know which one is better and any opinions, comments, or concerns are greatly appreciated.

Vertical Striped Field

Diagonal Striped Field

Diagonal looks much nicer, good job

The Vertical one looks fairly good.
So does the stripped one.
Good job!
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Oh the hell with you too.

Update #1

Began the process of building the area around the field.

I'm beginning to lean toward the vertical stripes right now but I don't know, still debatable. Next up the stadium itself and I'll put the nets and such in later on.

And as always opinions, comments, and concerns are much appreciated.

Vertical Striped Field

Diagonal Striped Field

lovey

now add bleachers

Soccer moms unite!

Can I rate this

either it's just me, but it looks like the diagonal field doesn't have legit straight diagonal lines.

It still looks pretty big with the green part around it

either it's just me, but it looks like the diagonal field doesn't have legit straight diagonal lines.

If you look closely it does look a bit wonky but i promise its perfectly diagonal.

Update #2

Added a ring around the field. It's representing the lower level of the stadium. I don't know if I'll keep it like it is, change the color, or figure out a way to add seating but whatever happens happens. A lot of progress today so I guess I'm happy with it. 

That's swiggity swag yo, keep up the good work yo.

Update #3

I'm going to be repainting the stands red and then add multiple stairways so if anyone would like to help let me know

This is looking great.

Update #4

Changed the seating to red and added rows. Took a while 0_0