Author Topic: Default Weapons Extended (beta)  (Read 32870 times)

I've been working on a pre-release that will feature two weapons from each weapons category.

1 assault rifle, 1 pistol, 1 shotgun, 1 smg, etc...

I removed custom sounds because I'm trying to make this pack somewhat realistic, yet leaning towards the default side, and to partially achieve that, I decided to use the default gun sounds. They were also removed because there were simply too many, and they caused a problem where the client would take forever to download and would randomly stop downloading files.

Because of school and homework and stuff, a lot of work has been delayed. I still havent gotten most of the stuff done that I need to. Sorry for that, but hopefully this will make it up!  :cookieMonster:

Default Weapons Extended Beta
Adds more realistic default-ish styled guns!

Features:
Custom Sounds
Reloading system
Sights (right click to use them)
Bullet drop
Realism (Weapons function like their real life counterparts like realistic rate of fire, damage, accuracy, and range.)

Weapons featured(in the pre-release):
AK-47
M1911
Mossberg 500
MP7
PKM
RPG-7
Z-008

Features that may be implemented:
Damage drop off (bullets start losing damage at far ranges
Movement impairing accuracy (Weapons will lose a significant amount of accuracy if you are moving around)
Hitboxes and headshot support

Pictures:

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?l4x25c5rjq5j3je

Please post feedback, I posted this so that you guys can get a feel of what the weapons will be like. I'd like to know what you think, what could be improved, or whats wrong.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:30:17 PM by Treti »

Models look cool, SMG could be a bit less detailed, maybe. LMG and Sniper too are a bit too detailed to look default.

Only these weapons released?

Only these weapons released?
Yeah. Its sorta like a beta release. I didn't want to release them ALL just yet.
I'm still working on a few.

rpg looks really, really good.

one of the best looking weapon packs ive ever seen
although only 2 of these are default so it's not really "default extended"
its more "random weapon pack with some default weapon remakes"

This looks really, really nice

I'm gonna download and re-name them for more default-styled.

smg should ditch the rails, lmg's bulllets should be less detailed
pretty good, i'll give em a practical test drive tomorrow

this stuff, don't pull this stuff, if I wanted to plaster your name all over my server I would have downloaded an advertisement mod

quit with the damn spawn messages
train mod does it, so does the cellphone mod and barricade mod

Your small addon is not important enough to advertise itself all over the server to everyone who spawns when they didn't care in the first place.

an addon should not give a spawn message unless its of actual importance like actually affects gameplay rather than the host downloaded some weapons

The reason I put it was so that I would know if someone else had it or not. Kinda stupid, I know.
I'll take that out in a sec..

The reason I put it was so that I would know if someone else had it or not. Kinda stupid, I know.
I'll take that out in a sec..
if you really want to know if someone had it then make it only post to you (not the best idea but better than making everyone see it)