What if...

Author Topic: What if...  (Read 1190 times)

What if Blockland reached 1 million players and having good sales on Steam (if it gets greenlit?)

...then we reach 1 million players? there isnt much to it.

ambiguous topic title pls

Then it would reach 1,000,000 players
I don't imagine Badspot would do anything special.
Maybe do a sale on BL, but that would be about it.
the title's a little bit ambiguous btw.

Badspot gets more moneys.

The master server would probably need to be upgraded.

The master servereverything about bl would probably need to be upgraded.

There would be too many players, and too little servers. A lot of things would have to change if we ever reached that many players (which I think could happen in a few years).

There would be too many players, and too little servers. A lot of things would have to change if we ever reached that many players (which I think could happen in a few years).
you know the new players can just host their own servers right

you know the new players can just host their own servers right

I know, but they probably would only use default game-modes.
I also think that if we ever reach that many players, then we might need to remove the server list and replace it with something else. *cries* I actually like the server list a lot.

I also think that if we ever reach that many players, then we might need to remove the server list and replace it with something else. *cries* I actually like the server list a lot.
How? What?

There would be too little servers for the first few weeks or months until newcomers started hosting their own.

I know, but they probably would only use default game-modes.
with what
an automized roaster system like with tf2's mvm?
yeah no

pretty much all games with servers has a server list

Blockhead 900000 would happen. And the community would go from bad to worse.

Would Blockhead888888 be able to destroy public bricks?