Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Post your profile!  (Read 23487 times)

You- you play with the- the gun on the left?

LYNCH. LYNCH.

bitch pls I switch back and forth, I used left and right across all of the CS games I've played.

it actually helps a bit.

bitch pls I switch back and forth, I used left and right across all of the CS games I've played.

it actually helps a bit.
Yeah, and then you can fire in IM3Z mode and OTUA mode.

yeah well, the models from the Half-Life mod to Source were modeled as left-hand models...it's just that 1.6 and Source had them as mirrored left hand models rather than actual right hand models.

what I mean is using a 1.5 or earlier gun model in 1.6 while right handed would show up as a left handed weapon.

yeah well, the models from the Half-Life mod to Source were modeled as left-hand models...it's just that 1.6 and Source had them as mirrored left hand models rather than actual right hand models.

what I mean is using a 1.5 or earlier gun model in 1.6 while right handed would show up as a left handed weapon.
i thought they were left handed, it was just that cl_righthand mirrored them and was on by default.  Seeing as the hand model and weapon viewmodels are separate, it would really cool if valve didn't mirror the guns and properly animated left hand animations where they're required.

It might be the other way around for previous versions, but I know for sure that the very first release of the mod only had left-handed weapons.

I've been doing a lot of theory crafting to try to find a few semi-reliable ways to win a round as ct on cs_assault. Pretty much every idea involves a lot of smoke grenades.

I've been doing a lot of theory crafting to try to find a few semi-reliable ways to win a round as ct on cs_assault. Pretty much every idea involves a lot of smoke grenades.
You pretty much snipe from the skylights and rush from anywhere you can get covered by the people sniping.

Ummmm no. Skylights are a deathtrap for cts

Last night, I was playing competitive Nuke when my internet started to cut out. I tried best as I could to keep it stable, but my internet failed. I fixed it quickly, and managed to get back into the game. I played 5 more rounds before being disconnected because my internet was being an starfish and failed again. I tried to fix it, but I couldn't in time.

I now have a 7 day cooldown period. This happens way too often to me for it to be tolerable.

out of 7 pages only 2 have posted their profiles... and one is the op
c'mon guys show yourselves!!!

I've only played 2 competitive matches ever.

I've only played 2 competitive matches ever.
same here, and i won both of them B)