Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Post your profile!  (Read 23719 times)

Caribou you do not get killed out of nowhere by exploiters or hackers. You get killed by people who are good at the game, and since you suck, seem like they killed you out of nowhere.

I've seen people walk-through walls before, and people changing their walkspeed. I could just be seeing things, but I know the fundamentals to the game. Do you really think that I suck that hard at the game?

I keep getting killed out of nowhere by exploiters, and hackers though. I probably am playing it the wrong way, I honestly do suck at all FPS's. CS is probably my favorite FPS which I've played though because of its simplicity. I wish that it wasn't that complicated though, and that there were more maps which have good hiding spots.
Pffthh

this reminds me of the times when i first played Counter Strike.

Play arms race until you become efficient enough to move to death match, then go to the classic modes.

I've seen people walk-through walls before, and people changing their walkspeed. I could just be seeing things, but I know the fundamentals to the game. Do you really think that I suck that hard at the game?
Yes. I've never had any of that happen to me.

I think that the new aztec changes really are good but I don't think its enough to balance the map. Water is still pretty hard to push through but good smokes can help a lot both on top and bottom. I still feel like bombsite A is still... Out of reach I guess you could say. Maybe if they added a staircase from water up into A so that you didn't HAVE to take the bridge. Because the bridge is really ct sided and super hard to push through because of how easy it is for cts to rotate and just own you when you try to either take mid or A from bridge because of that new path they added. So I'm thinking a new entrance it would make it harder to lock down that side of the map.

If the game's mechanics are the same as CS:S, the only way they can move through walls is if they're either lagging really bad or noclipping, and I can only assume it's neither. You probably just suck and are looking for a blank excuse. Changing speed can be achieved by using different weapons, such as a scout or a knife.

Is there that much of a difference between CS:GO and CS:S for me to consider purchasing it?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 01:07:12 PM by KoopaScooper »

Cs go has slightly faster movement speed and more balanced weapons. It also has ranked matchmaking. CSS is really bad compared to 1.6 and GO.

I guess I'm okay at CS:GO, but my aim sucks.

Aim just comes with practice. Its muscle memory. Play classic casual and only use a desert eagle, you will get good.

I'm Gold Nova 2. I'm really stuff at long range, especially as CT vs. pit on Dust 2 Long A. Any tips on how to get rid of pit terrorists?

Don't fight them if they in pit unless you have an awp. Go to cat or ctspawn and wait for them to push to car then they are sitting ducks

CSS was better before they moved to the Orange Box engine and changed the recoil.

I've seen people walk-through walls before, Lag most likely, I've played this game for 300 hours and I have yet to see people "Walk through walls". You could have also been playing on a Community server and someone was admin abusing and had Noclip on.

and people changing their walkspeed. Shift makes you walk and when you let go of it it puts you back into your normal speed, is this what you're talking about or are you talking about how when you pull your knife out it makes you move faster?

I could just be seeing things, but I know the fundamentals to the game. I have a feeling you don't know you can shoot through thin walls in this game and that's where your "Getting killed out of nowhere" comes from.

Do you really think that I suck that hard at the game? Yes you're loving stupid.
I wouldn't be surprised if you joined some stuffty RPG warcraft community server and this is why you think the game is full of hackers.

Can you get stuff in casual games and such? I'm nowhere near good enough to actually be competitive. I can't headshot for crap.

and people changing their walkspeed
probably them pulling their knives out to run, and then switching to primary

disregard this since soukuw basically just put the same thing, i need to pay attention
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 03:05:55 PM by Bahamut »

Can you get stuff in casual games and such? I'm nowhere near good enough to actually be competitive. I can't headshot for crap.
classic casual? yes. at least with operation payback