Author Topic: Jungle TDM map  (Read 3578 times)

As seen here.

I want to improve it.

Screenshots:

What could I do to improve it? (other than give it better lighting)

Needs a lot more small terrain and cover stuff, because from the looks of it you could shoot halfway across the map because the terrain levels are all flat with some trees.
Having really large hills and trees as basically the only cover doesn't seem like it'd be very fun

"jungle" tdm
doesn't look like a jungle to me
not nearly enough vegetation, and the terrain is too large. the fog is just annoyingingly close.
i like the idea of implementing wedges as steep terrain, i've never thought about that

some heavy vegetation from a map i made (it's even thicker at head level.)

no one has ever really done a jungle map very well

no one has ever really done a jungle map very well
Ya, they are one of the more difficult things to make in Blockland.

I very like the red base, and all map, 10/10

Are you loving kidding me.

If you want me to be honest, I don't like how it looks like at all. I never saw the appeal of having gigantic flat un-detailed maps instead of small close-quarters nice looking maps (think battlefield maps vs. CoD maps). The trees do not look like jungle trees at all, and as said before, there's way too little vegetation.

If you don't want me to be honest at all and just write out a short response that gives you a false feeling of accomplishment,

if i recall, pine trees dont grow in jungle climate.

I like this very much. The atmosphere of it is very nostalgic and I think it'd work great with blaring sirens and dinosaurs running amuck.

I like this very much. The atmosphere of it is very nostalgic and I think it'd work great with blaring sirens and dinosaurs running amuck.
Thank you

Can't tell if sarcasm or not

Are you loving kidding me.

If you want me to be honest, I don't like how it looks like at all. I never saw the appeal of having gigantic flat un-detailed maps instead of small close-quarters nice looking maps (think battlefield maps vs. CoD maps). The trees do not look like jungle trees at all, and as said before, there's way too little vegetation.

If you don't want me to be honest at all and just write out a short response that gives you a false feeling of accomplishment,
Yeah, I'm adding more plant life to it.

if i recall, pine trees dont grow in jungle climate.
special jungle

maybe if it was a prehistoric tdm with spears and clubs

and no red base

that'd be good

maybe if it was a prehistoric tdm with spears and clubs

and no red base

that'd be good
Nah, it looks great-- and extremely fun.

Nah, it looks great-- and extremely fun.
I'll probably host this today/tomorrow if your interested.