Author Topic: Cookie Clicker  (Read 54736 times)

I have 686 billion per second and I only have 131 antimatter condensers.

I don't know why people keep bothering to post screencaps. Anything you have is nothing compared to dkamm

I don't know why people keep bothering to post screencaps. Anything you have is nothing compared to dkamm
Quote of topic

I should reset though. I'm sitting on another 1,214 heavenly chips.

This tells me those chips would be worth another 332 billion cookies per second, which would put me up over a trillion per second.

EDIT: Okay, I reset. Got to a million cookies under 2 minutes.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 02:32:22 PM by dkamm65 »

2 more grandmas until I get my last achievement and reset (should I?)

2 more grandmas until I get my last achievement and reset (should I?)
Yea, but I would wait until you had 300 chips even
I can't stand having an odd number of chips, My first two resets I manually set my chips to be 250 instead of 263

PALMIER THAN YOU HAHAHAHAHA

sigh. sucks that I never got to abuse the cookie chains when they could give you quintillions and beyond. I feel so behind now :(

sigh. sucks that I never got to abuse the cookie chains when they could give you quintillions and beyond. I feel so behind now :(
It's the only way to live

I finally did it.

Got to 1 trillion cps.

And here I am sitting at 50 billion.
I'll be at 100 billion soon enough.

why are farms so absolutely totally useless

i have 175 of them, 14,000 CpS for all of it and it will cost me 20 billion for the next one.

i want dkamm to post a bigger screencap to see what he's got

why are farms so absolutely totally useless

i have 175 of them, 14,000 CpS for all of it and it will cost me 20 billion for the next one.

i want dkamm to post a bigger screencap to see what he's got

Well I just reset, so.

I'm up to 4,548 heavenly chips, 10.3 quintillion all time, and I have all the achievements. You can plug the number of chips into this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73817062/cookies/cookies.html

Unlock all the upgrades except for Elder Covenant, unlock all the achievements, and buy the most cost efficient building until you hit 133 antimatter condensers. You'll get basically what I had pre-reset.

I'm going for an unofficial literal neverclick. I want to try and hit 100 antimatter condensers without clicking the cookie at all.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 12:16:47 AM by dkamm65 »